Windows 10: How to give a link to Skype recurring meeting

Discus and support How to give a link to Skype recurring meeting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Our team member who is working for a different company wants to join our Skype recurring meeting. The problem is that he is not Outlook or Skype for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NikolettBékés, Jan 15, 2020.

1. How to give a link to Skype recurring meeting

Our team member who is working for a different company wants to join our Skype recurring meeting. The problem is that he is not Outlook or Skype for Business user. But we are going to use Skype for Business forthis meeting. How can I generate a link to give him so that he could join our meeting?

:)

NikolettBékés, Jan 15, 2020
  2. KPeanut Win User

**** Meeting Content

Hi,

Please can someone tell me how long content remains in a Skype for business meeting or if in fact I go back into my calendar to a meeting last month for example to download the presentation or whiteboard? how does it change depending
    on whether I used a new meeting space or a dedicated meeting space, say for a recurring meeting.

If I can go back to a meeting to pick up the content is it only if I was the organiser or a presenter or can I do this I was an attendee.

I have found this information but it doesn't give me the detail I need:-

Meeting Content Retention

Customers using Skype for Business Online can upload content to a Skype for Business Meeting as attachments, such as PowerPoint presentations, OneNote files, and other files. The retention period for content that has been uploaded to a meeting is as follows:

• One-time meeting Content is retained for 15 days starting from when the last person leaves the meeting.

• Recurring meeting Content is retained for 15 days after the last person leaves the last session of the meeting. The retention timer resets if someone joins the same meeting session within 15 days. For example, assume a Skype for Business
      meeting is scheduled to occur on a weekly basis for one year, and a file is uploaded to the meeting during the first instance. If at least one person joins the meeting session every week, the file is retained in Skype for Business Online servers for the entire
      year plus 15 days after the last person leaves the last meeting of the series.

• Meet Now meeting Content is retained for 8 hours after the meeting end time.

Meeting Expiration

Users can access a specific meeting after the meeting has ended, subject to the following expiration time periods:

• One-time meeting Meeting expires 14 days after the scheduled meeting end time.

• Recurring meeting with end date Meeting expires 14 days after the scheduled end time of the last meeting occurrence.

• Meet Now meeting Meeting expires after 8 hours.

How can you get back to a meet now meeting?

Many thanks for your help.

KPeanut, Jan 15, 2020
  3. djnygaard Win User
    Recurring Meetings not syncing properly

Hey Jack:

Sorry I haven't gotten back to this in a while... How to give a link to Skype recurring meeting :)

I am syncing with one computer only. The person whe sent the recurring meetings will cancel one instance, or reschedule one meeting of the series to a different day, while the rest of the occurances remain the same. These recurring meetings all have a
    specified end date. These changes to the recurring meetings show up fine in the Outlook on my PC, but the changes to not transfer to my PDA...they remain the same as the original settings.

I have tried removing the partnership, clearing the calendar on my PDA, then re-establishing the partnership and synchronizing. The problem remains the same.

Thanks,

Debbie

djnygaard, Jan 15, 2020
  4. drharpe Win User

How to give a link to Skype recurring meeting

Myphone sync with a recurring meeting?

Myphone doesn't sync with a recurring meeting from my phone. It only shows the first occrence. Is it supported or a bug?

drharpe, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

How to give a link to Skype recurring meeting

1. How to give a link to Skype recurring meeting - Similar Threads - link Skype recurring

2. MS Outlook Recurring Meeting Invite with Variable Subject

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Outlook Recurring Meeting Invite with Variable Subject: Is there a way I can create a recurring meeting invite with Subject having a variable? Ex. 1st occurrence should say 'Meeting Invite for Version 1.0' 2nd occurrence should say 'Meeting Invite for Version 2.0' 3rd occurrence should say 'Meeting Invite for Version 3.0' and so...
  3. MS Outlook Recurring Meeting Invite with Variable Subject

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Outlook Recurring Meeting Invite with Variable Subject: Is there a way I can create a recurring meeting invite with Subject having a variable? Ex. 1st occurrence should say 'Meeting Invite for Version 1.0' 2nd occurrence should say 'Meeting Invite for Version 2.0' 3rd occurrence should say 'Meeting Invite for Version 3.0' and so...
  4. Stop adding Skype Call to my Calendar meetings

Stop adding Skype Call to my Calendar meetings: Does anyone know how to stop the Windows Calendar app from automatically adding Skype to every meeting I create? Every time I set up a new meeting, as soon as I add an invitee, Calendar turns on the Skype Call option. This causes massive confusion for the invitees if I forgot...
  5. every other business day recurring meeting in outlook

every other business day recurring meeting in outlook: I need to set up a meeting in outlook that occurs every other business day.So I need to meet with Group A on M-W-F during week 1 & T-Th during week 2 and then group B on T-Th in week 1 and M-W-F for week 2. This pattern need to repeat....
  6. Changing a single recurring meeting in a series in Microsoft Teams

Changing a single recurring meeting in a series in Microsoft Teams: I am using the Outlook Desktop App and previously I was able to edit just a single meeting in a series to edit location or make it a video conference and all of a sudden I can't anymore. I have several recurring meetings that, prior to COVID-19, were in-person meetings. My...
  7. Skype Meeting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Skype Meeting: Only when I am sharing the screen and system sound with other participants,WHEN OTHERS TALK,THEIR VOICE REBOUNDS ie,ECHO IS PRODUCED UNABLING TO PROCEED FURTHER. This problem is there only with my laptop & while sharing sound and screen. no problem with others. Request for...
  8. How to send a Skype meeting Invite link

in Windows 10 News
    How to send a Skype meeting Invite link: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Skype users worldwide can invite anyone to join a Skype chat by sharing a unique Skype Meeting link via Skype for Business Web App. No Skype account or app download is required for this purpose. If you are interested in [...] This post How to send a Skype...
  9. Skype for Business desktop app on Mac replace Skype Meetings App (web)

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business desktop app on Mac replace Skype Meetings App (web): In October, 2018, we announced a plan to offer the Skype for Business desktop app on Mac as our web-downloadable meetings client instead of Skype Meetings App, starting in December. Due to feedback from customers, we decided to postpone the change. Everything is now in place,...
  10. Introducing free Skype Meetings

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing free Skype Meetings: [img] We’re pleased to introduce free Skype Meetings—a new online meetings tool that provides small businesses with real-time audio and HD video conferencing. Skype Meetings includes collaboration features like the ability to share screens and content during meetings....