Windows 10: How to give myself admin rights with cmd, without having any kind of admin rights already...

Discus and support How to give myself admin rights with cmd, without having any kind of admin rights already... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, so yea, the title pretty much describes it. Btw. I am not trying to hack, I am just playing around with the commands. Also, if it is not possible,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Not_Like_Equals_Gay, Jul 17, 2020.

1. How to give myself admin rights with cmd, without having any kind of admin rights already...

Hey,
    so yea, the title pretty much describes it. Btw. I am not trying to hack, I am just playing around with the commands.
    Also, if it is not possible, is there anything that would let me execute stuff like "Netsh interface set interface Wi-Fi disable" or something like that, without admin rights?
    I am messing around with bat files too, and I am just curious, since I wanna be a programmer as a job, just gotta get some degress first.
    Thank you very much. hagd

submitted by /u/Not_Like_Equals_Gay
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Not_Like_Equals_Gay, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Matt18 Win User

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Jul 17, 2020
  3. VOO
    voo Win User
    Startup profile without admin rights?

I recently got me a Sapphire GTO2 card and bios flashed and overclocked it to a little below 850 XT PE levels. I made a profile in ATITool which is loaded at Windows start-up via registry key. Works like a charm, but I have a little problem:

In day-to-day use I work without admin rights. Now when ATITool starts, it says it needs to "access the Kernel Mode Driver" and can't do that without admin rights.

Maybe some of you had the same problem and found a solution. As I see it, I need to:

a) find out how I can grant access to that "Kernel Mode Driver" in the Windows XP group policies, or
    b) find another tool that can overclock the card without admin rights, or
    c) overclock the card "permanently" in the bios. Is that even possible?

Any ideas? Many thanks in advance.

4. alexp999 Win User

How to give myself admin rights with cmd, without having any kind of admin rights already...

Vista: How to give FULL admin rights to other accounts???

Cant you just set the account as an admin account??

alexp999, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

How to give myself admin rights with cmd, without having any kind of admin rights already...

1. How to give myself admin rights with cmd, without having any kind of admin rights already... - Similar Threads - myself admin rights

2. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  3. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  4. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make myself admin... without admin.: Last year I tried resetting my computer and getting rid of all the excess stuff on it years back, when I had no tech knowledge I kind of screwed some things up. In the process, I went to hell and back deleting all sorts of files. To restore the computer, I need 8 gigs of...
  6. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make myself admin... without admin.: Last year I tried resetting my computer and getting rid of all the excess stuff on it years back, when I had no tech knowledge I kind of screwed some things up. In the process, I went to hell and back deleting all sorts of files. To restore the computer, I need 8 gigs of...
  7. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to Give Admin Rights To Certain Programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Give Admin Rights To Certain Programs: I have 2 accounts in my system. Admin Account and Staff Account.What a want is that I have an application.exe that access certain files in file system. That files i can also directly access through File System in window through Admin Login. But Staff Account don't have access...
  9. Admin rights deprive me myself?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Admin rights deprive me myself?: Hi, I have given admin rights to my account on my laptop. Now I want to withdraw them again, but I can only access the account. Is that possible? And if so, how? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/aadminrechte-mir-selber-entziehen
  10. Some kind of admin rights issue. Not sure

in Windows 10 Support
    Some kind of admin rights issue. Not sure: Hi guys, I have this annoyance which I cannot solve by myself so please bear with me while sugesting some solutions *Smile Asking this because not quite sure which is the affected folder or how it's affected as a matter of fact. It’s about a win 10 I just installed...