Windows 10: How to go back from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home After having installation Error in...

Discus and support How to go back from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home After having installation Error in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While I was trying to install Windows 10 Professional, I got Error with Error Code: 0xc004c003. I want to go back to my Home version and don't want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatelPriyanka1, Jul 10, 2020.

1. How to go back from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home After having installation Error in...

While I was trying to install Windows 10 Professional, I got Error with Error Code: 0xc004c003. I want to go back to my Home version and don't want to update.

I don't want to loose my default licence of Windows 10 Home . Is there any way to do so?

:)

PatelPriyanka1, Jul 10, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 10, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 10, 2020
  4. How to go back from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home After having installation Error in...

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

How to go back from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home After having installation Error in...

1. How to go back from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home After having installation Error in... - Similar Threads - Pro Home having

2. How to go from Windows 11 to 10 Home to 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to go from Windows 11 to 10 Home to 10 Pro?: I bought a Windows 11 preinstalled Dell Computer and I downgraded to Windows 10 but unfortunately it is Windows 10 Home and not Pro. How can I get Windows 10 Pro without having to pay an additional $99?Can anyone help me please?...
  3. How to go from Windows 11 to 10 Home to 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to go from Windows 11 to 10 Home to 10 Pro?: I bought a Windows 11 preinstalled Dell Computer and I downgraded to Windows 10 but unfortunately it is Windows 10 Home and not Pro. How can I get Windows 10 Pro without having to pay an additional $99?Can anyone help me please?...
  4. How to go from Windows 11 to 10 Home to 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to Go back to windows home 10 it changed to Windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Go back to windows home 10 it changed to Windows 10 pro?: How to Go back to windows home 10 it changed to Windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-go-back-to-windows-home-10-it-changed-to/6f6a8897-7cc2-4ecc-b07d-70be75b9ec2e
  6. How to Go back to windows home 10 it changed to Windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Go back to windows home 10 it changed to Windows 10 pro?: How to Go back to windows home 10 it changed to Windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-go-back-to-windows-home-10-it-changed-to/6f6a8897-7cc2-4ecc-b07d-70be75b9ec2e
  7. How to Go back to windows home 10 it changed to Windows 10 pro?

8. Going back to windows 10 home edition from pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Going back to windows 10 home edition from pro: I recently bought a laptop which came pre installed with windows 10 home edition.I found a professsional key but it seems like it was a used one.I was able to upgrade to windows 10 pro but was not able to activate it.Now is it possible to go back to windows 10 home edition by...
  9. Going from windows 10 pro to home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Going from windows 10 pro to home: I somehow got to windows 10 pro as my edition and i want to make it home so i can link my digital license Is there anyway I can go back to home to then link my Windows 10 home digital license through my Microsoft account...
  10. How to go from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home?

How to go from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home?: I have windows 10 pro on my pc, but bought by mistake windows 10 home. Is it possible to download windows 10 home online and swap it with my windows 10 pro?...