Windows 10: How to go back to windows 7 or 8

Discus and support How to go back to windows 7 or 8 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop has been giving me hell. My Recovery (D:), is totally full, and no matter how many times I try to make room it never seems to work. I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShelbieGardner, Feb 23, 2019.

1. How to go back to windows 7 or 8

My laptop has been giving me hell.

My Recovery (DHow to go back to windows 7 or 8 :), is totally full, and no matter how many times I try to make room it never seems to work. I also just got windows 10, and make the stupid mistake of resetting my pc, and now my laptop will not allow me to go back to windows 7 or 8.

My laptop is running real slow, because it doesn't seem to work well with windows 10. Also again, the my Recovery has no room.

I was thinking of fully resetting my laptop, remove all files and clean the disk that way. If I do will I loose anything on my web accounts? Like my facebook, tumblr, youtube..etc.

Please help me

:)

ShelbieGardner, Feb 23, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How to go back to windows 7 or 8

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

How to go back to windows 7 or 8