Windows 10: How to go back to windows 7?

Discus and support How to go back to windows 7? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I moved to windows 10 yesterday. Now I want to go back to windows 7 because of lagging and my device does not work as fast as before, also there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shyam_me, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Shyam_me Win User

How to go back to windows 7?

I moved to windows 10 yesterday. Now I want to go back to windows 7 because of lagging and my device does not work as fast as before, also there is a network adapter problem, which results in network Wi-Fi disconnection,The problem existed even in windows 7 but it is more often after moving so that always I have to reinstall my network driver which is IntelR PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection. I could not find any option to go back to windows 7 in the settings in "Update & security" and "Recovery". Please help to go back to windows 7!

:)

Shyam_me, Jun 13, 2021
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 13, 2021
Thema: