Windows 10: How to go from windows 10 home to s mode

Discus and support How to go from windows 10 home to s mode in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft! I have a question about s mode I couldn't find anything that talks about this certain thing. So I recently got a laptop and decided to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SierraJarrell, Dec 25, 2020.

1. How to go from windows 10 home to s mode

Hello Microsoft! I have a question about s mode I couldn't find anything that talks about this certain thing. So I recently got a laptop and decided to download chrome, of course i did it through the website*chrome store* i don't know if that is the only way you can do it, but I had to switch out of s mode later i realized that i kind of want the s mode back after looking at all the things s mode does on your computer and or laptop. I looked everywhere to see how to get s mode back but nobody posted anything about it. I looked on the Microsoft website on the help area but i couldn't find it. I don't know if there is a possibility to get it back or not, but please respond to me if there is a way to get s mode back!!

Thanks,

Sierra Jarrell

:)

SierraJarrell, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How to go from windows 10 home to s mode

Delta6326, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

How to go from windows 10 home to s mode

1. How to go from windows 10 home to s mode - Similar Threads - home mode

2. windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode: hello there,i tried to switch off s mode on my new Asus windows 11 home, in all possible ways, but everytime i follow the instructions, i get the prompt: Sorry, something went wrong. We're trying to make it right. Please refresh or try again later. How can I solve this...
  3. windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode: hello there,i tried to switch off s mode on my new Asus windows 11 home, in all possible ways, but everytime i follow the instructions, i get the prompt: Sorry, something went wrong. We're trying to make it right. Please refresh or try again later. How can I solve this...
  4. Windows 11 Home S Mode, unable to switch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home S Mode, unable to switch.: Hi, I have purchased a new laptop which is Windows 11 Home S Mode, i am trying to switch from S mode. I have tried to go through settings link to store and press GET and Microsoft store and keep getting the same issue."Something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade"...
  5. Windows 11 Home S Mode, unable to switch.

Windows 11 Home S Mode, unable to switch.: Hi, I have purchased a new laptop which is Windows 11 Home S Mode, i am trying to switch from S mode. I have tried to go through settings link to store and press GET and Microsoft store and keep getting the same issue."Something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade"...
  6. Windows 11 Home NOT in S Mode will not let me install apps

Windows 11 Home NOT in S Mode will not let me install apps: I bought a laptop with Windows 11 already installed. It is not in S Mode, I checked this in the Settings > About section and it just says "Windows 11 Home". I also followed a link to 'get' Windows 11 without S Mode just to be sure, and it said "your computer is not in S...
  7. Windows 11 Home NOT in S Mode will not let me install apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home NOT in S Mode will not let me install apps: I bought a laptop with Windows 11 already installed. It is not in S Mode, and I followed a link to 'get' Windows 11 without S Mode just to be sure, and it said "your computer is not in S mode". But when I try to install an app for work, it says "The app you're trying to...
  8. Tried to Uninstall S mode from my Windows home, but each time it tells me to try again.

Tried to Uninstall S mode from my Windows home, but each time it tells me to try again.: I’ve done all the updating and troubleshooting. I don’t know what I’m missing to get it turned off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tried-to-uninstall-s-mode-from-my-windows-home-but/82151cac-93d1-49d7-9702-b8981149d43d
  9. Tried to Uninstall S mode from my Windows home, but each time it tells me to try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried to Uninstall S mode from my Windows home, but each time it tells me to try again.: I’ve done all the updating and troubleshooting. I don’t know what I’m missing to get it turned off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tried-to-uninstall-s-mode-from-my-windows-home-but/82151cac-93d1-49d7-9702-b8981149d43d
  10. Can viruses or malware spread to my Windows Home S-mode laptop from my iPhone and iPad, and...

Can viruses or malware spread to my Windows Home S-mode laptop from my iPhone and iPad, and...: First, if my OneDrive acquires viruses or malware by using the OneDrive app or other Microsoft apps installed on my iPad Gen 10 iOS 17 or iPhone 11 iOS 17, will those viruses or malware transfer to my new HP Envy x360 Laptop with Windows 11 in S-mode?Second, could my OneDrive...