Windows 10: How to go straight to the "Setting Energy -> Suspension"? Any idea?

Discus and support How to go straight to the "Setting Energy -> Suspension"? Any idea? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to go straight to the "Setting Energy and Suspension" for my Display options and change the value to turn off my Display? My case: I always,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by emailx45, Jun 11, 2018.

1. emailx45 Win User

How to go straight to the "Setting Energy -> Suspension"? Any idea?

How to go straight to the "Setting Energy and Suspension" for my Display options and change the value to turn off my Display?

My case:

• I always, when I go to sleep, I change the value to "2 minutes" ("Sleeping"), so that my monitor is turned off, and when I am using the computer, I change for 45 minutes. So you do not turn off the monitor at any time. I do not turn off my hard drives, just my monitor, because my downloads or torrents are still in action!
    • So I always have to access the "Settings", and search for the "Energy and Suspension" options and change the value according to the moment of use or not of the computer.
    • There would be a way to create a "REG" file or even a shortcut to the mouse or put it in the context menu of the Desktop (to use the right mouse button), or put in the "Block of my applications" to speed up this assignment?

I think you must have understood my intention, that is, only to speed up the change from one value to another.

So, I could create two options (shortcuts):

• One option or ".REG" with the value "Turn off the monitor after 2 minutes without use" (i'll sleep)
    • Other one with the value "Detach the monitor after 45 minutes without use" (i'm using my pc)
    • Maybe even an option like "Do not turn off the monitor". (i'll go use for all day or more)If possible,

Thanks you in advance for your help.

hug
    *sarc

:)

emailx45, Jun 11, 2018

2. account suspension

Hi NegroBoy1800,

Any concerns about account suspension are being handled by our Enforcement Tea. To get a better assistance with this concern, I suggest that you contact our Enforcement Team by submitting a case review. To do this, you may click the link below and follow
    the steps on how to submit a case review.

How do I submit a Case Review

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 12, 2018
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

How to go straight to the "Setting Energy -> Suspension"? Any idea?

1. How to go straight to the "Setting Energy -> Suspension"? Any idea? - Similar Threads - straight Setting Energy

2. Suspension of Settings and other programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suspension of Settings and other programs: Hi, a few days ago I noticed that some of my programs like settings and photos were being constantly minimised whenever I tried to open them, making it virtually impossible to do anything. Windows 10 keep suspending these programs and attempting to resume them on resource...
  3. Any ideas what's going on here?

Any ideas what's going on here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hg0rkc/any_ideas_whats_going_on_here/
  4. Any idea how to fix this.?

Any idea how to fix this.?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/varanofficial [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hclw0u/any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  5. Any idea how to fix this??

Any idea how to fix this??: [ATTACH] So I was having fun playing rainbow six and after i quit to desktop.Boom,suddenly my shortcut turns out to be like this any idea how i can fix it back to normal?...
  6. Ran powercfg /energy and found this... Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ran powercfg /energy and found this... Any ideas?: System Availability Requests:System Required Request The device or driver has made a request to prevent the system from automatically entering sleep. Requesting Driver Instance Requesting Driver Device This was an error on the report, any ideas of what this could be or how I...
  7. Any ideas how to fix this?

Any ideas how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tgmcniff [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehmiq6/any_ideas_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Any ideas how to fix?

Any ideas how to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenowagner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpd4kq/any_ideas_how_to_fix/
  9. how do I go straight to desktop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I go straight to desktop: I want to be able to go straight to desktop when the computer wakes up or turns on. I do not want to see 'like what you see' or a login prompt. I am the only one using my computer and am tired of having to click my way to the desktop every time I sit down. These features are...
  10. Got any Idea what is going on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got any Idea what is going on?: Not wanting to copy and paste my help thread from other forums that I never got a reply from I will try to get help here. The problem I am experiencing is Default Application I get the How do you want to open this file? Problem: It opens without me doing...