Windows 10: How to grant access to microphone on my win10 Lenovo laptop for a WhatsApp desktop app?

Discus and support How to grant access to microphone on my win10 Lenovo laptop for a WhatsApp desktop app? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I checked the microphone through the Windows 10 setting, it works fine.The WhatsApp desktop application Web browser Chrome Version 91.0.4472.77 allows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Michael Sapozhnikov, Jun 11, 2021.

1. How to grant access to microphone on my win10 Lenovo laptop for a WhatsApp desktop app?

I checked the microphone through the Windows 10 setting, it works fine.The WhatsApp desktop application Web browser Chrome Version 91.0.4472.77 allows recording a voice message, it then shows as a voice message. Next, if you press on a "Play" button the process will be shown but the voice message will be completely silent. Same thing for the person you tried to send it to.The WhatsApp desktop application not shown in the list of the application you can grant access to the microphone through the Windows Settings.Any idea how to fix it?Thanks.

:)

Michael Sapozhnikov, Jun 11, 2021
  2. karyeowl Win User

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Jun 11, 2021
  3. pewe Win User
    Whatsapp on Laptop/Tablet

I am thinking of buying a Win10 Tablet/PC (similar to the Surface Pro)
    I have no experience of these and don't know anyone who has one.
    Does anyone know if it is possible to install the Whatsapp Desktop programme on these types of device - I have it installed on my conventional Win 10 Laptop.

4. How to grant access to microphone on my win10 Lenovo laptop for a WhatsApp desktop app?

Microphone Not Found in Whatsapp running Windows 10

I get the error "Microphone Not Found" when trying to record messages in Whatsapp windows app. The microphone is working fine according to the troubleshooter and Whatsapp is not shown in the privacy settings where I can allow apps to access the microphone.
    How can I enable whatsapp to access the microphone?

WinUserette, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

How to grant access to microphone on my win10 Lenovo laptop for a WhatsApp desktop app?

1. How to grant access to microphone on my win10 Lenovo laptop for a WhatsApp desktop app? - Similar Threads - grant access microphone

2. When switching desktops, the microphone cuts out in WhatsApp desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When switching desktops, the microphone cuts out in WhatsApp desktop.: Microphone works perfectly, but while in a WhatsApp call, if I switch desktops win+ctrl+l/r-arrow the other party can't hear me until I switch back to the desktop that has the WA window open.I would have thought it is a problem with WA, but their support says the question is...
  3. When switching desktops, the microphone cuts out in WhatsApp desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When switching desktops, the microphone cuts out in WhatsApp desktop.: Microphone works perfectly, but while in a WhatsApp call, if I switch desktops win+ctrl+l/r-arrow the other party can't hear me until I switch back to the desktop that has the WA window open.I would have thought it is a problem with WA, but their support says the question is...
  4. When switching desktops, the microphone cuts out in WhatsApp desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Whatsapp desktop app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsapp desktop app: Hi,From the last 2 updates ,, I am seeing the message in the attached picture ,, when I am trying to make a whatsapp call from the latest whatsapp desktop app.My speaker is not engaged in any app acc to me during call....
  6. Whatsapp desktop app

Whatsapp desktop app: Hi,From the last 2 updates ,, I am seeing the message in the attached picture ,, when I am trying to make a whatsapp call from the latest whatsapp desktop app.My speaker is not engaged in any app acc to me during call....
  7. GRANT ACCESS

GRANT ACCESS: Aditional permissions are required to access the following files... MS Word needs access to the file named.. Sečect the mite to grant access. Word cannot open the document : user does not have access privileges...
  8. Microphone port on Lenovo desktop.

Microphone port on Lenovo desktop.: I don't know where on my Lenovo PC to connect the microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-port-on-lenovo-desktop/d9d5ea07-02a8-44dc-85a3-422f4b2a26b1
  9. Whatsapp Desktop app not working

Whatsapp Desktop app not working: My whatsapp isnt launching no matter how much I try, I uninstalled it nd installed agin it wokred for some time then again the same issue. When I repaair it for advanced settings, it asks DO YOU WANT TO END THE CURRENT CALL? After I end it, it works the when I close it and...
  10. Allow desktop apps to access microphone is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow desktop apps to access microphone is missing: Hello, I was trying to fix some settings in our pc and then I remembered that I couldn't use the microphone ingame, so I checked it out in the privacy settings, but when I opened it up I noticed that it didn't have the "Allow desktop apps to access microphone" section. Im...