Windows 10: How to group multiple mailboxes by folder type (Inbox, Sent, etc)?

Discus and support How to group multiple mailboxes by folder type (Inbox, Sent, etc)? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am using Outlook 2016, and I have several email accounts and I hate the way Outlook handles multiple email accounts. By default Outlook mailbox like... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Skylake1151, Aug 4, 2019.

1. How to group multiple mailboxes by folder type (Inbox, Sent, etc)?

I am using Outlook 2016, and I have several email accounts and I hate the way Outlook handles multiple email accounts.
    By default Outlook mailbox like this:
    L: [email protected]
    Inbox
    Drafts
    Sent Items
    Deleted Items
    Junk
    Outbox
    Inbox
    Drafts
    Sent Items
    Deleted Items
    Junk
    Outbox
    But I would like them to be organized like this:
    Inbox
    Drafts
    Sent Items
    Deleted Items
    Junk
    Outbox
    Is this possible? Thanks in advance!

:)

Skylake1151, Aug 4, 2019

2. Nokia E72 : How to get mailserver 'Sent' folder in the IMAP Mailbox folder list ?

Thanks. But I wanted my Server Sent folder to appear as part of default folders shown in the mailbox. Currently it does not and it shows only under More Folders. Also following your steps did not bring Sent folder at the top its still the last after 4
    prelisted folders that mailbox shows.

svenks---01, Aug 4, 2019
  3. loxo---01 Win User
    Inbox folder in E75

I would like to set up two mailboxes on my E75 in the following way:

• use the same IMAP server and same account (username and password) for both mailboxes
    • for mailbox 1, read email from the main Inbox
    • for mailbox 2, read email from a subfolder of the Inbox (this is where I have directed my personal email to go automatically)

No matter what I set under "IMAP4 folder path" (go to "email", "settings", the mailbox 2 mentioned above, and "what to sync"), it seems to only read email from the main Inbox.

Is there a way?

loxo---01, Aug 4, 2019
  4. jonsln Win User

How to group multiple mailboxes by folder type (Inbox, Sent, etc)?

E72 - Cannot set up email

Hi Mohamed, I have followed the steps that you suggest and created manual mailboxes (i.e. not running via Ovi).

Although the mailboxes are created, the Sent, Outbox and Deleted folders are only available if there is mail in the Inbox! If the Inbox is empty then the other folders disappear from the drop down folder list and cannot be accessed.

I have reset my phone several times, and tried mail setup with no extra applications involved but the problem ersists. Can you help?

jonsln, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

How to group multiple mailboxes by folder type (Inbox, Sent, etc)?

1. How to group multiple mailboxes by folder type (Inbox, Sent, etc)? - Similar Threads - group multiple mailboxes

2. How to permission to multiple to multiple shared mailbox using csv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permission to multiple to multiple shared mailbox using csv: HelloI need to assign multiple users permissions to multiple shared mailboxes.I want to create a csv file and then import it into my powershell script.What columns should i create for the csv? and what would the powershell script be for Full access and Send AS....
  3. How to permission to multiple to multiple shared mailbox using csv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to permission to multiple to multiple shared mailbox using csv: HelloI need to assign multiple users permissions to multiple shared mailboxes.I want to create a csv file and then import it into my powershell script.What columns should i create for the csv? and what would the powershell script be for Full access and Send AS....
  4. Family Safety - Group Inbox - Exception

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety - Group Inbox - Exception: Hi,I have had created a Family Group.This automatically added new group to the Oulook called "Your Family".This Family Inbox has its own e-mail adderess so you can send e-mails to it and all of the members can see them.However, I this only works for members of the group and...
  5. Family Safety - Group Inbox - Exception

Family Safety - Group Inbox - Exception: Hi,I have had created a Family Group.This automatically added new group to the Oulook called "Your Family".This Family Inbox has its own e-mail adderess so you can send e-mails to it and all of the members can see them.However, I this only works for members of the group and...
  6. Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox

Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox: This happen to me only the past few days so what should I do to restore it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newly-sent-emails-are-not-being-saved-to-my-sent/8dccdb62-6b73-49db-92fa-2c6d968d3be3
  7. duplicates of the same email in my inbox, sent and trash folders - hotmail.com account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    duplicates of the same email in my inbox, sent and trash folders - hotmail.com account: I received an email that says my tv licence has been cancelled as i did not pay 12 pounds sterling, UK. when i try to delete it from either my inbox, sent or trash folders the message returns - getting inundated - as i delete the email keeps coming back - folders full with...
  8. How To: Save mail sent as Shared Mailbox in sent items Shared Mailbox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How To: Save mail sent as Shared Mailbox in sent items Shared Mailbox: When you have a situation of a user having full access and send as access on a shared mailbox and the user sends an email send-as or on behalf of a Shared Mailbox, the sent item will be saved in the user’s mailbox and not in the Shared Mailbox. To fix this, there is not...
  9. inbox folders

in Browsers and Email
    inbox folders: Since upgrading to windows 10 I am having trouble changing the names of existing folders and creating new ones. 17970
  10. Multiple Documents, etc folders

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple Documents, etc folders: My Win7 had My Documents, My Downloads, etc setup on the D drive. The default for Win 10 after the upgrade has the C drive Users area as default. There is no location tab on the Win10 folders. How can I get the default to save to the D drive? 15663