Windows 10: How to Handle Event 105 Error

Discus and support How to Handle Event 105 Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been getting the error below for while. Does this need fixing in Group Policy or is the 'error' a feature of Windows 10? 178417 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, May 4, 2021 at 5:16 AM.

1. Steve C Win User

How to Handle Event 105 Error

I've been getting the error below for while. Does this need fixing in Group Policy or is the 'error' a feature of Windows 10?

:)

2. Steve C Win User

I've been getting the error below for while. Does this need fixing in Group Policy or is the 'error' a feature of Windows 10?

How to Handle Event 105 Error [​IMG]

3. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Thema:

1. How to Handle Event 105 Error - Similar Threads - Handle Event 105

2. kmode exception not handled error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kmode exception not handled error: Hi, My laptop suddenly got BSOD with "kmode exception not handled" error, and has produced the minidump. Please help me to check what error that i got. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xMpO4Exk_-X9LsQHTCI2B8FFM7Os8ng-/view?usp=sharing Thanks...
  3. Kmode exception not handled error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode exception not handled error: Am I the only one getting this? Every time I boot my PC, without fail. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it including resetting the PC. I've had this PC for less than 2 months. This issue started last night and it was running fine previous to this. I have no idea...
  4. How to avoid Event 10016. DistributedCom Error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to avoid Event 10016. DistributedCom Error?: What is the main cause of this problem? We know how to fix it, but we want to know how to avoid it or why are we getting this error so often in different computers with windows 10 [ATTACH]...
  5. event error

event error: Product: 23-q141in SERIAL NO: 8CC6240HY3 PRODUCT NO: N4R49AA#ACJ product ID : 00327-60000-00000-AA218 Operating SySTEM WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGAL LANGUAGE 64 BIT VERSION : 1803 A corrected hardware error has occured. Component: PCI Express Endpoint Error Source:...
  6. event error

event error: Product: 23-q141in SERIAL NO: 8CC6240HY3 PRODUCT NO: N4R49AA#ACJ product ID : 00327-60000-00000-AA218 Operating SySTEM WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGAL LANGUAGE 64 BIT VERSION : 1803 A corrected hardware error has occured. Component: PCI Express Endpoint Error Source:...
  7. Event 10016 error

Event 10016 error: Hello Microsoft community. ( IM new here ) so about 2 months i have been getting a lot of blue screens about memory error . but recently i have been getting kennel error. when i check my even viewer under window log > system i see lots of 10016 error occurring. i have...
  8. "Invalid Handle" error

"Invalid Handle" error: I have been having issues with my tower for a while now. I am getting a BSOD without an alpha-numerical error code, just says that a critical error has occured. I was going into safe mode to back up files, games, etc, and when I tried to log in, I got the invalid handle...
  9. How to handle hardware change???

How to handle hardware change???: Hi ... planning to install new mobo/processor(Skylake)/RAM on my desktop ... would like to do it in such a way that I am able to avoid a 'clean' reinstall of W10 .... somewhere on the web I saw a suggestion to run a repair using the OS media thus sorting out any hardware...
  10. How to remove several Event Log Errors?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to remove several Event Log Errors?: Hi all, I've googled some of the errors but I wasn't able to find a definitive solution. Here are the errors: Event 513, CAPI2 Code: Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object. Details: AddLegacyDriverFiles:...