Windows 10: how to handle fake PC LOCK DOWN flashing on screen

Discus and support how to handle fake PC LOCK DOWN flashing on screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Supposedly from Microsoft.com, this screeching take over of pc has occurred 2 days in a row. In anxiety I shut down pc at once with no chance to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by klaro 1590, Oct 19, 2020.

1. how to handle fake PC LOCK DOWN flashing on screen

Supposedly from Microsoft.com, this screeching take over of pc has occurred 2 days in a row. In anxiety I shut down pc at once with no chance to make note of source name listed or copy URL. PC then works fairly well but I consistently receive this sign in error notice from Microsoft: "We're having trouble signing you in due to error AADSTS501196 Server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Contact your app vendor. I have become leery of opening any Microsoft device, even to seek helplike this note

I am able to use the pc after closing this odd page, but it then reappears often. It seems to appear after I have opened any Microsoft site. Unable to find any problems in my Microsoft account, especially signing in.

Any advice??? Please help!

:)

klaro 1590, Oct 19, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 19, 2020
  4. how to handle fake PC LOCK DOWN flashing on screen

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

how to handle fake PC LOCK DOWN flashing on screen

1. how to handle fake PC LOCK DOWN flashing on screen - Similar Threads - handle fake LOCK

2. how to disable screen lock on pc ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable screen lock on pc ?: how to disable screen lock on pc ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-screen-lock-on-pc/83b9a68b-8a8e-4d39-a69c-c6b885dece9e
  3. how to disable screen lock on pc ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to disable screen lock on pc ?: how to disable screen lock on pc ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-screen-lock-on-pc/83b9a68b-8a8e-4d39-a69c-c6b885dece9e
  4. Lock down screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock down screen: So for my commuter I wanted to have a badass lock down screen with my own custom pictures that I put into a folder in the pictures section. For some reason I took some lame pictures about a year ago not even putting them in the lock screen thing and for some messed up reason...
  5. Pc randomly flashes and shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc randomly flashes and shuts down: Hi so recently i have been having this problem where my screen might just go black and stays like that for awhile till it shuts itself off or return to normal. I checked my reliability history only to find out i have hardware errors most of the time where this happens. Help...
  6. screen displays "lock screen" and shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen displays "lock screen" and shuts down: My laptop using Windows 10 has suddenly encountered two problems: The screen will display "lock screen" for 1 or 2 seconds and shut down. This is seemingly random, as it doesn't appear associated with any particular website. The timing is also random, sometimes occurring...
  7. lock screen and flash player

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen and flash player: every time I close my lid my screen locks and I have to sign in constantly, how can I unlock it. also, my flash player keeps going from allow to block, please help...
  8. *Alert* Fake Cheap 2TB Flash Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    *Alert* Fake Cheap 2TB Flash Drives: Don't even think of buying a 2TB flash drive for under $2,000. There are cheap fake 2TB thumb drives being offered on the internet with spoofed controllers. Watch theis video from Gamers Nexus and here what Steve Burke say's. Kix3JKn08OU Published on Feb 25, 2017...
  9. Fake memory on flash drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fake memory on flash drives: I have recently bought a 32gb micro sd card from eBay and was wondering if there is some kind of check I can do to make sure it has correct memory on it, I have heard that some of the sd, hard drives and flash cards from eBay are being faked and what looks like a 500gb hard...
  10. Lock Screen Stops Responding / Screens flashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen Stops Responding / Screens flashing: Since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1, I'm having an issue where every time I lock the computer and the monitors go into sleep mode (the computer is NOT in sleep mode), the monitors will flicker, flash and change configuration wildly when I unlock the machine. Each time...