Windows 10: How to have 2 different audio outputs for each of my 2 monitors?

Discus and support How to have 2 different audio outputs for each of my 2 monitors? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey I now have 2 monitors and use the “Extend these displays” feature (1 BenQ and 1 TCL TV) and i was wondering if the audio from my BenQ could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VonWolfhousen, Dec 26, 2019.

1. How to have 2 different audio outputs for each of my 2 monitors?

Hey I now have 2 monitors and use the “Extend these displays” feature (1 BenQ and 1 TCL TV) and i was wondering if the audio from my BenQ could be played into my headset, but the audio from my TV from it’s speakers. Can someone help me with this please?

submitted by /u/VonWolfhousen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VonWolfhousen, Dec 26, 2019

2. Dual Monitor Sound Output with 2 HDMI's

Hello, Im trying to output my PC sound to my dual monitor setup (HP VH240a x2)

I've tried enabling the stereo mixer in windows and replaying to the second monitor and even used a direct audio jack instead but nothing.

Also, I tried NVIDIA's Control Panel and enabled surround but it doesnt work

Pc specs : ROG-STRIX-RTX2060-6G-GAMING

Intel i5-9600k

Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI

UncleDemonTTV, Dec 26, 2019
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 26, 2019
  4. How to have 2 different audio outputs for each of my 2 monitors?

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

How to have 2 different audio outputs for each of my 2 monitors?

1. How to have 2 different audio outputs for each of my 2 monitors? - Similar Threads - different audio outputs

2. How to have 2 different sound output devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have 2 different sound output devices: Alright, so I have 2 screens, and what I want to do is have Windows split the sound of the two screens to two different headsets,for example: Screen-A will send its sound to Headset-A and Screen-B will send its sound to Headset-B.If that's possible and someone might know how...
  3. How to have 2 different sound output devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to have 2 different sound output devices: Alright, so I have 2 screens, and what I want to do is have Windows split the sound of the two screens to two different headsets,for example: Screen-A will send its sound to Headset-A and Screen-B will send its sound to Headset-B.If that's possible and someone might know how...
  4. can I have 2 audio sources with 2 SEPERATE audio outputs??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I have 2 audio sources with 2 SEPERATE audio outputs??: Is there a way for me to enjoy game audio on my laptop, and also a seperate audio at the same time in my bluetooth family room at the same time? I.E. play command and conquer on my laptop and also listen to music via bluetooth receiver on my front room speakers?Online step by...
  5. can I have 2 audio sources with 2 SEPERATE audio outputs??

can I have 2 audio sources with 2 SEPERATE audio outputs??: Is there a way for me to enjoy game audio on my laptop, and also a seperate audio at the same time in my bluetooth family room at the same time? I.E. play command and conquer on my laptop and also listen to music via bluetooth receiver on my front room speakers?Online step by...
  6. I have 2 monitors, how can I seperate the icons into 2 desktop folders for each monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 monitors, how can I seperate the icons into 2 desktop folders for each monitor?: Just as the title says https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-2-monitors-how-can-i-seperate-the-icons/3649abf9-70d5-4287-9811-3f9f5306cce4
  7. I have 2 monitors, how can I seperate the icons into 2 desktop folders for each monitor?

I have 2 monitors, how can I seperate the icons into 2 desktop folders for each monitor?: Just as the title says https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-2-monitors-how-can-i-seperate-the-icons/3649abf9-70d5-4287-9811-3f9f5306cce4
  8. 2 monitors, 2 separate audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 monitors, 2 separate audio?: I have 2 55 inch Samsung TVs hooked up as my monitors one hooked straight to hdmi and one display port to hdmi. How can I display 1 audio to play and a different audio to play on display 2? VLC plays one video on monitor 1 while another VLC player on monitor 2 plays it’s...
  9. Is it possible to have 2 different audio sources played on 2 different devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have 2 different audio sources played on 2 different devices?: For example i have a song on youtube playing, firefox, and i want to watch a twitch livestream on chrome with headphones. But at the same time i want the music to be played on my stereo system. Is that possible? If so, how? submitted by /u/Xalova [link] [comments]...
  10. Possible to run 2 instances of the same app while using a different audio output with each?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Possible to run 2 instances of the same app while using a different audio output with each?: I know that Windows 10 has a setting where people can select which audio output device is used for which app. I'm wondering if it's possible to run 2 instances of the same app for example, a video game and have each instance output its audio to a different source....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to have each monitor use differant audio

2. different audio for different monitors

3. separate audio outputs dual monitor

4. can i have my computer monitors use two different audio outputs?