Windows 10: how to have 3 displays working in Windows 10 on my laptop

Discus and support how to have 3 displays working in Windows 10 on my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo B50 laptop with connections to 2 external monitors. I can get each of them display the screen individually and any 1 of the with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarrigtohillJW, Jan 23, 2020.

1. how to have 3 displays working in Windows 10 on my laptop

I have a Lenovo B50 laptop with connections to 2 external monitors. I can get each of them display the screen individually and any 1 of the with the laptop screen. So 2 will work but I cant get the 3rd one to work at the same time. How can I achieve this.

The 3rd dispaly is off the vga port with a vga to hdmi converter. It works if I make it the 2nd display. So all hard ward is functioning.

Regards

Noel

:)

CarrigtohillJW, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 23, 2020
  4. how to have 3 displays working in Windows 10 on my laptop

Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

how to have 3 displays working in Windows 10 on my laptop

1. how to have 3 displays working in Windows 10 on my laptop - Similar Threads - displays working laptop

2. How do i get my work laptop to display a 32:9 Display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get my work laptop to display a 32:9 Display?: I have an HP Elitebook from work with intel hd graphics. I just bought a super ultrawide monitor 32:9 but the display is maxed at 1920x1080 60hz. Ive connected it using the dock that was provided by work with an hdmi cable. Is there a way to get a 32:9 ratio so it doesn’t...
  3. How do i get my work laptop to display a 32:9 Display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get my work laptop to display a 32:9 Display?: I have an HP Elitebook from work with intel hd graphics. I just bought a super ultrawide monitor 32:9 but the display is maxed at 1920x1080 60hz. Ive connected it using the dock that was provided by work with an hdmi cable. Is there a way to get a 32:9 ratio so it doesn’t...
  4. 3 Displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Displays: Windows 11. Where is setting to keep all monitors active. Now when i play game all other displays freeze eg. discord i cant get new messages or anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-displays/a6ac2613-f904-4240-b8b5-410e4ea8a53f
  5. 3 Displays

3 Displays: Windows 11. Where is setting to keep all monitors active. Now when i play game all other displays freeze eg. discord i cant get new messages or anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-displays/a6ac2613-f904-4240-b8b5-410e4ea8a53f
  6. Surface Laptop 3 Keyboard and Mouse Have Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop 3 Keyboard and Mouse Have Stopped Working: My laptop 3 keyboard has stopped working since yesterday. In Device Manager, there's a yellow exclamation mark next to "surface keyboard" under "Firmware". The property says " This device cannot work properly until you restart your computer Code 10. Firmware update was...
  7. Surface Laptop 3 Keyboard and Mouse Have Stopped Working

Surface Laptop 3 Keyboard and Mouse Have Stopped Working: My laptop 3 keyboard has stopped working since yesterday. In Device Manager, there's a yellow exclamation mark next to "surface keyboard" under "Firmware". The property says " This device cannot work properly until you restart your computer Code 10. Firmware update was...
  8. 3 Monitors + Laptop Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 Monitors + Laptop Display: Hi,I have 3 Dell monitors and a Dell Laptop all connected via a Dell Hub. I am able to connect to all 3 displays. However one of them is locked to a 640x480 Resolution. I dont mind this however, I want to change which display is locked to that resolution. Currently my display...
  9. How to have 3+ monitors HP gaming laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to have 3+ monitors HP gaming laptop?: I have a HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-ec0013dx Laptop Product number 7QS79UA#ABA AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06463281 What do i need to purchase to set up 2 screens? I only have • 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ (Data Transfer...
  10. how can my Power-beats 3 connect to my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can my Power-beats 3 connect to my windows 10 laptop: how can my Power-beats 3 connect to my windows 10 laptop? If you know tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-my-power-beats-3-connect-to-my-windows-10/ef2e25cd-44e1-4a9c-8766-944cb7d00ec6