Windows 10: How to have different set of slideshows playing for each monitor.

Discus and support How to have different set of slideshows playing for each monitor. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I have a dual monitor set up and would like to play 2 sets of slideshow backgrounds for each monitor, since one is on portrait mode and the other on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/frstrtd_ndrd_dvlpr, Dec 17, 2020.

1. How to have different set of slideshows playing for each monitor.

Hi I have a dual monitor set up and would like to play 2 sets of slideshow backgrounds for each monitor, since one is on portrait mode and the other on landscape. Anyone know how to achieve this?

Monitor A - only shows images from Folder A

Monitor B - only shows images from Folder B

submitted by /u/frstrtd_ndrd_dvlpr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/frstrtd_ndrd_dvlpr, Dec 17, 2020
  2. ppenev Win User

Two slideshows on different monitors

I have a dual monitor set-up at home - one in landscape mode and one in portrait.

I used to be able to set different slideshows for each monitor through the old personalization menu, now I can no longer access it.

So this is my question:

How can I set up different slideshows for each of my monitors?

ppenev, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Two slideshows on different monitors

Hi,

Changing background settings can be done thru Settings app and Control Panel. Currently, setting two different slideshows on different monitors is not possible. We can only set different background pictures on two different monitors.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Dec 17, 2020
  4. How to have different set of slideshows playing for each monitor.

Different Slideshow Backgrounds on Multiple Monitors

Hi,

I'm using 2 monitors on the "Extend" mode, and I want to set for each screen a different background slideshow, each running independently

(instead of the same slideshow and each picture divided between the monitors).

How can it be done?

Thanks.

IdanOrzach, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

How to have different set of slideshows playing for each monitor.

1. How to have different set of slideshows playing for each monitor. - Similar Threads - different set slideshows

2. Can you have each monitor have a different image while it still being a slideshow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you have each monitor have a different image while it still being a slideshow?: I am on windows 11! It would really be helpful if on separate monitors you could have different images that still change from the slideshow folder! Is there a way to do it that I am missing? Also, LET US PUT OUR TASKBAR ON THE SIDES! Not that I put my taskbar on the side- or...
  3. Can you have each monitor have a different image while it still being a slideshow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you have each monitor have a different image while it still being a slideshow?: I am on windows 11! It would really be helpful if on separate monitors you could have different images that still change from the slideshow folder! Is there a way to do it that I am missing? Also, LET US PUT OUR TASKBAR ON THE SIDES! Not that I put my taskbar on the side- or...
  4. How to set each monitor to a different display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set each monitor to a different display: I have added a larger monitor to my laptop to allow working on different projects.Both are working, but both show the same screen. Detect other display shows "we could,t find...", but it is showing the screen I am on.New to this and could use a bit of help. Thanks in advance....
  5. How to set each monitor to a different display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set each monitor to a different display: I have added a larger monitor to my laptop to allow working on different projects.Both are working, but both show the same screen. Detect other display shows "we could,t find...", but it is showing the screen I am on.New to this and could use a bit of help. Thanks in advance....
  6. Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?: Looking for a program that would allow me to have a sperate slideshow wallpaper for each of my monitors. submitted by /u/32_bit_link [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhkjto/different_slideshow_wallpaper_for_each_monitor/
  7. How can I have a different mouse on each monitor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I have a different mouse on each monitor?: I am using a 4k cheap Acer monitor for productivity only its only 60hz, not very bright and bad color accuracy, and good samsung 1440p monitor for my main usage. The annoyance I am having, is that when I switch my mouse over to my 4k monitor, it is too small but the mouse...
  8. Different desktop background slideshow for each monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different desktop background slideshow for each monitor?: I'm looking for a way to have a different desktop background slideshow for each monitor. Each of my monitors has a different aspect ratio (one is 4x3, one is 16x9) and I want each picture to fit nicely. I have two folders of photos with the right aspect ratio for each...
  9. How can I set up a different wallpaper slideshow on each monitor?

How can I set up a different wallpaper slideshow on each monitor?: Hello everyone, How can I set up a different slideshow on each of my 2 monitors? I just got a second monitor and I can set a different wallpaper on each, but for some reason I cannot choose which screen I want to apply a slideshow to. I have a folder of images I want to...
  10. How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor

How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor: Previously, I could set the background to "Slideshow," choose an album folder, and see a different image from the folder on each screen. The pictures on each screen would then change to something else according to the "Change picture every" timeframe. Now, with these same...