Windows 10: How to have full Administrator Rights: no limitations

Discus and support How to have full Administrator Rights: no limitations in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With Windows 7 and the application called Process Explorer by SysInternals, I could kill or suspend virtually any active file. Unfortunately, this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sammy888, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Sammy888 Win User

How to have full Administrator Rights: no limitations

With Windows 7 and the application called Process Explorer by SysInternals, I could kill or suspend virtually any active file.

Unfortunately, this is no longer the case with Windows 10. Is there a workaround or is there a limitation in my Windows version 10 Home?

:)

Sammy888, Dec 13, 2019

2. Administrator Rights

We suggest creating a new local user account and delete the previous account. Check the article below and follow the steps given.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Follow the steps below to delete user account.

• Press Windows + X, select the Control Panel.
    • Click User accounts.
    • Click Manage other account.
    • Enter administrator account password if prompted.
    • Click the account which you want to delete.
    • Click Delete the account.
    • Restart PC.
    Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 13, 2019
  4. DougS9614 Win User

DougS9614, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How to have full Administrator Rights: no limitations - Similar Threads - full Administrator Rights

2. How to have full Administrator Rights: no limitations

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to have full Administrator Rights: no limitations: With Windows 7 and the application called Process Explorer by SysInternals, I could kill or suspend virtually any active file. Unfortunately, this is no longer the case with Windows 10. Is there a workaround or is there a limitation in my Windows version 10 Home? 146324
  3. administrative rights

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    administrative rights: I need to obtain administrative rights on my PC. I forget how, but I made a mistake when I thought I was signing in as an Admin. Instead, I must have either locked myself out, or did something to make Admin unavailable. I was not able to remove any program or make any...
  4. Administrator Rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator Rights: I added my wife on my computer as a standard user, and I am the Administrator. Yet, she is able to see Device Manager (but can't make changes); and I am completely blocked from seeing Device Manager, and a screen pop-up says I am being blocked and to contact Admin. Yet I am...
  5. administrator account doesnt have admin rights

administrator account doesnt have admin rights: Hi I made new account on windows 10 and added my Microsoft account to sign in using email address etc. So now I am logged in to that, but everything I do, like remove programs or change startup, asks me to sign in to an admin account, or says I don't have access. I checked...
  6. Administrator rights

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator rights: Why am I only allowed a local account on my Laptop and in BIOS not allowed to change anything?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/administrator-rights/102aba95-9a9b-4232-9a3b-7c9978e37e6f
  7. administrator rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    administrator rights: i have accidently turned my administrator account to standard user account, i have tried everything to change it back but the PC is not allowing me to do so. what should i do to get all my administrator rights back?...
  8. Blocked programs and not full administrator rights?

Blocked programs and not full administrator rights?: So both me and my friend upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, at first everything was going fine the OS worked perfectly and it felt very fluid however when we attempted to install or play certain games/programs we encountered that we were no longer able to control whether...
  9. Administration Rights

Administration Rights: I am the sole user on my Windows 10 Pro installation with Administration rights, so why do I see this when I try & save to Windows folder: [img] However, I can save to a different location & copy the file to the Windows folder albeit with the following prompt:...
  10. Administrator account do not have administrative rights always

Administrator account do not have administrative rights always: I tried this over several laptops to see if its corruption and the result is not . Accounts with Administrator rights do not have administrative privileges over all folders owned by Administrators group , that i either have to own the folder or add the user (administrator)...