Windows 10: How to have my workgroup appear on the drop-down networks menu

Discus and support How to have my workgroup appear on the drop-down networks menu in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to SIMPLY have my workgroup appear on the drop-down networks menu. I have a workgroup on both of my laptops but for some reason, file sharing only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnthonySouza1, Apr 17, 2019.

1. How to have my workgroup appear on the drop-down networks menu

How to SIMPLY have my workgroup appear on the drop-down networks menu. I have a workgroup on both of my laptops but for some reason, file sharing only works in one direction so I'm trying to link through a workgroup.

:)

AnthonySouza1, Apr 17, 2019
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Excel Drop Down Menu Question

I'm toying around with a project for work. We're trying to make an Excel spreadsheet that has a list of parts that employees would sort of use to build an order form. It's coming along nicely and works fairly well with the touch screen tablet we have, but I had a question. At the moment, when you highlight a cell that has a drop down list of choice, a small box with a down triangle appears in the bottom right. You click that, then the list of items appears. Is there anyway I can make it so that when you click the cell the drop down menu appears? This would make working with the spreadsheet on the tablet many times easier.

OrbitzXT, Apr 17, 2019
  3. martian Win User
    Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?

I decided to uninstall Firefox after the entries in the Favorites doubled.
    (Example: the Yahoo Mail sign-in page appears twice in the list. Deleting
    one also deletes the other.)

I have been looking for browsers with pull-down or drop-down menus but
    could only find Chrome-styled browsers (without pull-down or drop-down menus).

Would anyone suggest an old style browser?

TIA.

martian, Apr 17, 2019
  4. KenReiner Win User

How to have my workgroup appear on the drop-down networks menu

Workgroup and Networks

Is the workgroup a subset of a network. I have 2 laptop computers and 1 wired printer which I want to be able to interface with each other . What is the best way to set up this connection? Is there a simple step by step instruction on how to set up a
    connection? I am using windows 10 on 2 Dell PC's and a HP printer.

KenReiner, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

How to have my workgroup appear on the drop-down networks menu

1. How to have my workgroup appear on the drop-down networks menu - Similar Threads - workgroup appear drop

2. My drop down menu does not have a "Forward" button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My drop down menu does not have a "Forward" button: My drop down menu doesn't have a forward button. I want to send a copy of an email to another account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-drop-down-menu-does-not-have-a-forward-button/f875beed-ae24-4abb-a733-156cdf016070
  3. My drop down menu does not have a "Forward" button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My drop down menu does not have a "Forward" button: My drop down menu doesn't have a forward button. I want to send a copy of an email to another account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-drop-down-menu-does-not-have-a-forward-button/f875beed-ae24-4abb-a733-156cdf016070
  4. Drop down menu flickering

Drop down menu flickering: I tried many ways nothing worked excpet this..Disconnect the keyboard and or touch pad from themotherboard. Replace new or start using usb keyboard/mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-menu-flickering/95e5827b-cbb9-41d7-8bc6-c15463edaa84
  5. Home Networking Connection drop-down menu is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Home Networking Connection drop-down menu is gone: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pops_cr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wy8xmz/home_networking_connection_dropdown_menu_is_gone/
  6. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've just stumbled upon an issue with my Windows laptop where nothing happens when I right-click my mouse. Usually, this prompts the drop-down menu. I'm also no longer able to copy anything using the highlight method since the highlighting doesn't...
  7. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've just stumbled upon an issue with my Windows laptop where nothing happens when I right-click my mouse. Usually, this prompts the drop-down menu. I'm also no longer able to copy anything using the highlight method since the highlighting doesn't...
  8. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Drop down menu / Autoscroll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drop down menu / Autoscroll: Recently I noticed that when I right click, instead of a drop down menu, the auto scroll function activates. At first I thought this was a word issue but then I noticed that it occurred anywhere where I could use the scrolling function. For example when in a word document, or...
  10. Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?

in Browsers and Email
    Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?: I decided to uninstall Firefox after the entries in the Favorites doubled. (Example: the Yahoo Mail sign-in page appears twice in the list. Deleting one also deletes the other.) I have been looking for browsers with pull-down or drop-down menus but could only find...