Windows 10: How to have smooth transition of lock screen

Discus and support How to have smooth transition of lock screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So I've noticed that my laptop's lock screen didn't have a smooth slide up transition like the other. For example, HP laptop when an administrator... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Huynh NgoGia Hung, Jun 12, 2020.

1. How to have smooth transition of lock screen

So I've noticed that my laptop's lock screen didn't have a smooth slide up transition like the other. For example, HP laptop when an administrator enters PIN or passwords, the lock screen will slide up smoothly.

:)

Huynh NgoGia Hung, Jun 12, 2020

2. How to customize the lock screen slideshow transitions?

Hi,

I would like to inform you that the transition effect is not presently available on the lock screen and hence
    I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 updates to enhance user experience.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Desktop Bridge: Smooth User Transition and Data Migration

Read more: Desktop Bridge: Smooth User Transition and Data Migration - Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Teddy Xu Win User

How to have smooth transition of lock screen

How to disable the animation/transition between lock screen and login screen

Is there anything in regedit or gpo that can do this, im trying to setup a wallpaper to let the users to how to login to the school computers, but when it transitions from lock screen to the login screen,
    the image is dimmed and slightly zoomed. Is there any way to disable this transition phase or animation? I tried disabling the lock screen and let the users to jump straight to the login screen, but the result after the transition/animation is still affecting
    the custom wallpaper that im using. This is also on windows 10 education. Thank you for your time.

Teddy Xu, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

How to have smooth transition of lock screen

1. How to have smooth transition of lock screen - Similar Threads - smooth transition lock

2. How do I align a very large monitor with smaller ones for smooth mouse transition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I align a very large monitor with smaller ones for smooth mouse transition?: I have a very large monitor with a limited screen resolution. I also have several other monitors connected that are smaller. The ones to the right are stacked and end up being the same height of the big one. I have the monitors positioned using the display settings the best...
  3. How do I align a very large monitor with smaller ones for smooth mouse transition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I align a very large monitor with smaller ones for smooth mouse transition?: I have a very large monitor with a limited screen resolution. I also have several other monitors connected that are smaller. The ones to the right are stacked and end up being the same height of the big one. I have the monitors positioned using the display settings the best...
  4. A new laptop - Smooth transition, possible compatibility with Windows, and number of ports?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A new laptop - Smooth transition, possible compatibility with Windows, and number of ports?: So the laptop I'm currently using is a Dell Inspiron 13 5379. I have been using it since 2017 or 2018 but I've been noticing that it has been getting slower over time and that the amount of free space in my OS has now started to drop below 80GB out of the total 225GB on the...
  5. A new laptop - Smooth transition, possible compatibility with Windows, and number of ports?

A new laptop - Smooth transition, possible compatibility with Windows, and number of ports?: So the laptop I'm currently using is a Dell Inspiron 13 5379. I have been using it since 2017 or 2018 but I've been noticing that it has been getting slower over time and that the amount of free space in my OS has now started to drop below 80GB out of the total 225GB on the...
  6. How to create smooth transitions between video clips in MS Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create smooth transitions between video clips in MS Video Editor: I am creating a montage of clips for a corporate move loop for a trade show. I'm trying to add smooth translations between each clip. Just simple fade in/outs between each clip. How I do it?Here is my current storyboard:Also, when I finally finish the video, how do I make...
  7. How to create smooth transitions between video clips in MS Video Editor

How to create smooth transitions between video clips in MS Video Editor: I am creating a montage of clips for a corporate move loop for a trade show. I'm trying to add smooth translations between each clip. Just simple fade in/outs between each clip. How I do it?Here is my current storyboard:Also, when I finally finish the video, how do I make...
  8. Installed Windows Update, now brightness changes without a smooth transition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installed Windows Update, now brightness changes without a smooth transition?: So I've had my laptop (Windows 10) about 6 months and have never encountered this issue. It recently installed an update for windows (I believe for something related to the Intel Display or Intel Graphics Command Center) and after the update I noticed that if I adjusted the...
  9. Change lock screen slide show time interval & transition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change lock screen slide show time interval & transition: How can I change the time interval for the lock screen slide show? I want Windows to pick a random picture from my folder every day or every couple of hours. And if the picture changes while the lock screen is visible, I want them to cross fade. There is Advanced settings in...
  10. Desktop Bridge: Smooth User Transition and Data Migration

in Windows 10 News
    Desktop Bridge: Smooth User Transition and Data Migration: The Windows 10 Creators Update will help provide smooth user transition along with some best practices for app developers to follow. This feature is available on the current insider builds. Users will be encouraged to download the store version of their desktop apps. If...