Windows 10: How to have text entry fields in a pdf

Discus and support How to have text entry fields in a pdf in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; win 10 need capabilities of acrobat or adobe reader but cannot install acrobat in 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Office Bee, Oct 6, 2018.

1. How to have text entry fields in a pdf

win 10

need capabilities of acrobat or adobe reader

but cannot install acrobat in 10

:)

Office Bee, Oct 6, 2018
  2. vkaryl Win User

Would like to change the text highlight color in text-entry fields

For instance, if I highlight a word in a text-entry field, it's a very bright blue. This is also true in Firefox, Thunderbird, Word, OneNote, various fora, etc. but not in Excel.

Prior to installing Windows 10, the highlight in a text-entry field was either pale grey (on dark backgrounds) or darker grey (on light backgrounds), which is what I'd like to have back.

Any ideas?

vkaryl, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Oct 6, 2018
  4. How to have text entry fields in a pdf

E63 Text Messaging HowTo - move cursor to text entry field

I do not know how to "immediately" switch between the recipient field and the text field, especially when the pointer is in the middle of long list of recipients or long text field. However, when there are many recipients and the pointer is not at the
    top or end, I use Ctrl-a to select them, then use DownNaviButton to move it to the end of recipient field, then DownNaviButton again to move to text field. When the pointer is somewhere in long text field, I use Ctrl-UpNaviButton to move pointer to the beginning
    of text field, then UpNaviButton again to move to recipient field.

dldldl---01, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

How to have text entry fields in a pdf

1. How to have text entry fields in a pdf - Similar Threads - text entry fields

2. Summon a Text Field?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Summon a Text Field?: Sometimes, it is useful to create a text file, open it, write something, and copy it - so that you can save the text into clipboard. Is there any way to create a "text field" without creating a new text file? submitted by /u/Des0 [link] [comments]...
  3. Hacked or Bugs? Text fields

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hacked or Bugs? Text fields: Within Firefox and now today in a game and discord I'm getting text being entered into web text forms, discord chat boxes and even in game chat. I have visually watched the letters be entered while I'm not touching the keyboard. The text seems to be things that I typed hours...
  4. PC: Field for password entry is not displayed?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PC: Field for password entry is not displayed?: Edit: Reset it once now (with Keep Files) and it works again. A bit annoying to have to install everything again, but I was desperate with this thing I don't know exactly where to ask this, so I'll just do it here. If you start up the PC and press space bar/mouse up at...
  5. Use Cortana in text fields?

in Cortana
    Use Cortana in text fields?: Hello to the group, I am used to speak text into input fields on my iPad and Android phone, e.g. on WhatsApp. This works very well by now ;-). In Word 365 on Windows 10, speech recognition is now also available. Question: How can I activate speech recognition (microphone...
  6. Text entry problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Text entry problem: I have a text entry problem in that I cannot input text from my keyboard or the touchscreen keyboard. They are not unresponsive. If I just push random keys, things happen. There was a similar thread elsewhere, but the solutions involve running things using run or cmd prompts,...
  7. Slow text entry at the curser

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow text entry at the curser: When I type at the cursor, frequently the text does not appear while I am typing. After a few seconds it begins to appear one character at a time. Is this a sign that my SSD might be failing? 134482
  8. Add entries for Text Suggestions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add entries for Text Suggestions?: Is there a way for me to add 'custom' text to the Windows Text Suggestions? For example, if I type in '65', I'd like to get a suggestion for '6530-A'. Thanks for any help or advice!...
  9. Would like to change the text highlight color in text-entry fields

in Windows 10 Customization
    Would like to change the text highlight color in text-entry fields: For instance, if I highlight a word in a text-entry field, it's a very bright blue. This is also true in Firefox, Thunderbird, Word, OneNote, various fora, etc. but not in Excel. Prior to installing Windows 10, the highlight in a text-entry field was either pale grey (on...
  10. Integrated PDF Printer empty filename field

in Windows 10 Support
    Integrated PDF Printer empty filename field: Hi all, I want to avoid 3rd part PDF Printer (any of them satisfy me) so I want to use the integrated printer that to me is very good. I have a big issue though, when I want to save the PDF the window won't assign ANY filename, I have to WRITE it. It's a big issue in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to type information on a pdf form in edge

2. in microsoft edge type on page

3. microsoft edge type on pdf

4. microsoft edge how to type on pdf,
  5. enable typing on a pdf file free