Windows 10: How to have Win-10 Notification use GMail instead of its own Email-Tab

Discus and support How to have Win-10 Notification use GMail instead of its own Email-Tab in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, when i click on an Email entry, upcoming in a Win-Notification, then it opens up thie Win10-Email-Tab. I instead need to jump to my already opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Frank1000, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Frank1000 Win User

How to have Win-10 Notification use GMail instead of its own Email-Tab

Hi,
    when i click on an Email entry, upcoming in a Win-Notification, then it opens up thie Win10-Email-Tab. I instead need to jump to my already opened GMail tab in Chrome and open up the notified Email in there.

How is it done ?

Regards,
    Frank

:)

Frank1000, Nov 11, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

Email Question

hotmail is full of security risks, accounts get stolen there all the time.

yahoo has a useless spam filter, almost as bad as hotmail - tons of spam gets in, but at least legit emails dont end up in the spambox.

gmail never screws up between real emails and spam, and seems to 'just work' - it was also first (dunno if anyones copied it) to have a 'real time' email system, so new emails just appear in there, you dont have to refresh or click anything to see if new emails have appeared... making email notification programs useless.. just leave the gmail tab open in your browser.

Mussels, Nov 11, 2018
  3. how to make gmail as the default email client in win 10

when I try to set gmail as my default client in win 10 I do not see the app listed in the default list in the "defualt programs" list. How do I set up gmail as the default email client?

mikestew27, Nov 11, 2018
  4. GSquadron Win User

Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

How to have Win-10 Notification use GMail instead of its own Email-Tab 23ssl68.png

GSquadron, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. How to have Win-10 Notification use GMail instead of its own Email-Tab - Similar Threads - Notification GMail instead

2. Notifications from gmail to gmail have stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications from gmail to gmail have stopped working.: I have two computers on and for some reason notifications from a gmail address to my gmail address suddenly stopped working. I'd done nothing to either computer. One is on Windows 10 and this one is Windows 11. Notifications from other addresses arrive OK.I could understand...
  3. Notifications from gmail to gmail have stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications from gmail to gmail have stopped working.: I have two computers on and for some reason notifications from a gmail address to my gmail address suddenly stopped working. I'd done nothing to either computer. One is on Windows 10 and this one is Windows 11. Notifications from other addresses arrive OK.I could understand...
  4. Windows 10 apps automatically tab on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 apps automatically tab on its own: HiI am having an issue where Windows 10 apps are constantly tabbing automatically. Here is a video of my issue https://youtu.be/DCeTejSoJq4It is not a keyboard issue as I have taken the batteries out of my wireless keyboard and the issue is still occurring. The issue happens...
  5. Windows 10 apps automatically tab on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 apps automatically tab on its own: HiI am having an issue where Windows 10 apps are constantly tabbing automatically. Here is a video of my issue https://youtu.be/DCeTejSoJq4It is not a keyboard issue as I have taken the batteries out of my wireless keyboard and the issue is still occurring. The issue happens...
  6. Laptop using its own microphone instead of using earphones microphone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop using its own microphone instead of using earphones microphone.: I'm having this problem for quite a while now. I've been using my Galaxy A51's earphone on my laptop, but it keeps using its own crappy microphone instead of the earphone's microphone. I tried using instructions on how to switch microphones but it only has the option...
  7. Tabs changing on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tabs changing on its own: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arry__ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfhw69/tabs_changing_on_its_own/
  8. Does Microsoft have its own phishing email address?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Microsoft have its own phishing email address?: Many companies have a particular email address to which one can forward phishing emails, such as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and so on. Outlook has its own way to...
  9. Win 10 registering mouse clicks on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 registering mouse clicks on its own: I recently downloaded update 1909 on my Asus laptop and began noticing issues with the mouse afterwards both the touchpad and a USB mouse. The issues have gotten progressively worse over time. First noticeable issue was when I was browsing webpages I noticed that...
  10. How to have Win-10 Notification use GMail instead of its own Email-Tab

in Browsers and Email
    How to have Win-10 Notification use GMail instead of its own Email-Tab: Hi, when i click on an Email entry, upcoming in a Win-Notification, then it opens up thie Win10-Email-Tab. I instead need to jump to my already opened GMail tab in Chrome and open up the notified Email in there. How is it done ? Regards, Frank 121418