Windows 10: How to hidden Wi-Fi connection for anyone after connected or How to hidden forget button...

Discus and support How to hidden Wi-Fi connection for anyone after connected or How to hidden forget button... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to hidden Wi-Fi network for anyone after connected or How to hidden forget button option in Wi-Fi network connection ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KanchanaUmesha, May 25, 2022.

1. How to hidden Wi-Fi connection for anyone after connected or How to hidden forget button...

How to hidden Wi-Fi network for anyone after connected or How to hidden forget button option in Wi-Fi network connection ?

:)

KanchanaUmesha, May 25, 2022

2. Windows Wi-Fi connection problems to hidden SSID

This does not apply to any of our Windows 7 machines.

All of our Windows 10 computers that use a Wi-Fi network adapter have been having problems automatically connecting to our Wi-Fi networks with hidden SSIDs. We have many locations, none of which are broadcasting the SSID. All of the profiles are setup to
    automatically connect. In the network settings, when you view known networks, they are listed. But they will not connect unless you re-add them manually, creating duplicate entries. We cannot have our staff manually connecting to hidden networks every time
    they show up a location. For security reasons, we are not broadcasting our SSID and handing out our network passwords.

I brought back some of these computers to our test lab. I followed the steps provided by the Microsoft support forum, which said I need to uninstall the device in device manager and restart the computer. This did not resolve the issue.

Our lab has most of the SSIDs setup, but again they are hidden. The computers do not automatically connect to them. In fact the SSIDs are not showing up on the list of available networks, as they do in Windows 7. As soon as I start to broadcast the SSID,
    the computers start to connect. This only verifies that the profile and configurations are installed properly.

Has there been an update that may have caused this issue. This previously has not been an issue.

DougVillaire, May 25, 2022
  3. EdwardD_5 Win User
    Unable to 'Forget' Wi-Fi connections

Unable to 'Forget Wi-Fi' connections.

Noticed several days ago my modem/wireless router was not disconnecting on computer shutdown.

Instead, it was switching from Gibabit Ethernet to Fast Internet.

Opened Settings to Wi-Fi connections, but could not find 'Forget' button to take off numerous unknown Wi-Fi connnections.

EdwardD_5, May 25, 2022
  4. How to hidden Wi-Fi connection for anyone after connected or How to hidden forget button...

Cannot connect to a hidden wireless network after updating to Windows 10

Just try this link :

Full Guide: How to connect to a hidden Wi-Fi network in Windows 10

• Manually connect to the hidden SSID network.
    • Go to Network and Sharing Center > select the name of your hidden Wi-Fi connection.
    • On the Wi-Fi Status box > click on Wireless Properties.
    • Check the box Connect even if the network is not broadcasting its name.
    This quick workaround should fix your problem, and your computer should automatically connect to your default hidden Wi-Fi network.

MuhammadYanuar, May 25, 2022
Thema:

How to hidden Wi-Fi connection for anyone after connected or How to hidden forget button...

1. How to hidden Wi-Fi connection for anyone after connected or How to hidden forget button... - Similar Threads - hidden connection anyone

2. My computer "forgets" it's connected to Wi-Fi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer "forgets" it's connected to Wi-Fi.: Hello. Yesterday I've reinstalled the software to my computer after not being on it for a month, and I was met with something I've never seen before. When I was using the computer, I've noticed my wifi kept disconnecting. At that point I tried everything, reinstalling my...
  3. My computer "forgets" it's connected to Wi-Fi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer "forgets" it's connected to Wi-Fi.: Hello. Yesterday I've reinstalled the software to my computer after not being on it for a month, and I was met with something I've never seen before. When I was using the computer, I've noticed my wifi kept disconnecting. At that point I tried everything, reinstalling my...
  4. My computer "forgets" it's connected to Wi-Fi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to hidden Wi-Fi connection for anyone after connected or How to hidden forget button...

How to hidden Wi-Fi connection for anyone after connected or How to hidden forget button...: How to hidden Wi-Fi network for anyone after connected or How to hidden forget button option in Wi-Fi network connection ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hidden-wi-fi-connection-for-anyone-after/f16bfbac-c13f-4625-aab4-70d2748cbb0f
  6. how to remove a open hidden network from my wi-fi that connects automatically?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to remove a open hidden network from my wi-fi that connects automatically?: I saw many threads related to this question but not specific to "open hidden network" that my PC gets connected automatically in case it couldn't find my home secure wifi. Only the way I learn that is when I find my browser runs sluggish on certain known websites. I am...
  7. how to remove a open hidden network from my wi-fi that connects automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove a open hidden network from my wi-fi that connects automatically?: I saw many threads related to this question but not specific to "open hidden network" that my PC gets connected automatically in case it couldn't find my home secure wifi. Only the way I learn that is when I find my browser runs sluggish on certain known websites. I am...
  8. how to remove a open hidden network from my wi-fi that connects automatically?

9. How to connect to a new Wi-Fi connection?

How to connect to a new Wi-Fi connection?: Split from this thread. I need to connect my desktop to windows 10 with a new wi fi user name and password ***Modified title from: I need to connect my desktop to windows 10 with a new wi fi user name and password***...
  10. how to remove a hidden network from my wi-fi that connects automatically

how to remove a hidden network from my wi-fi that connects automatically: For my wi-fi, on my Windows 10 computer, it shows a "Hidden Network: that automatically connects to my network. I have unclicked the "automatically connect" a hundred times and it keeps going back to automatically connecting. What is this? To expand, I have minimal download...