Windows 10: How to hide app from search box and stop appearing in startup menu

Discus and support How to hide app from search box and stop appearing in startup menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to hide app from search box and stop appearing in startup menu. I don't wan to uninstall app. GK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GiriK#, Apr 12, 2021.

1. GiriK# Win User

How to hide app from search box and stop appearing in startup menu

How to hide app from search box and stop appearing in startup menu.

I don't wan to uninstall app.

GK

:)

GiriK#, Apr 12, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Apr 12, 2021
  3. JS563 Win User
    Hide 'All Apps' in Start Menu

Nyima,

Thank you for your prompt reply, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an option to hide the All Apps column in the settings menu you referenced. Is there another way to hide this annoying list of applications?

Thanks!

JS563, Apr 12, 2021
  4. dhoshaw Win User

No Fan Control menu item in ATITool 0.26

.27b3 problems with 8800GT 256MB

I tried the .27b3 and encountered some problems.
    • Default profile comes up 0.00 / 0.00
    • App hard locks
    • Still no fan menu
    In the setup menu the following items appear:
    • Overclocking
    • Artifact scanning
    • Temperature monitoring
    • Gamma control
    • Startup
    • 3D-detection
    • Driver tweeks
    • Miscellaneous
    I'm running XP SP2 running NVIDIA 169.21 drivers.

The device details are displayed correctly now.

Regards,

dhoshaw, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

1. How to hide app from search box and stop appearing in startup menu - Similar Threads - hide app search

2. How to hide "try new bing" in the search box in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide "try new bing" in the search box in taskbar: In the search box in taskbar, there is a window like this:---------------------------------------------------------suggestions X "bing logo" AI supported helper Say goodbye to infinite search results! --------------- Try new bing ---------------...
  3. How to hide "try new bing" in the search box in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to hide "try new bing" in the search box in taskbar: In the search box in taskbar, there is a window like this:---------------------------------------------------------suggestions X "bing logo" AI supported helper Say goodbye to infinite search results! --------------- Try new bing ---------------...
  4. Certain apps not appearing in Windows 10 search box

in Cortana
    Certain apps not appearing in Windows 10 search box: I recently reset my PC after a recent problem I've had for quite a few months involving a missing cursor. Though the cursor has now been appearing on regular startup, I noticed that most to all apps I've installed after the reset either appear as "run commands" or just Bing...
  5. Certain apps not appearing in Windows 10 search box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain apps not appearing in Windows 10 search box: I recently reset my PC after a recent problem I've had for quite a few months involving a missing cursor. Though the cursor has now been appearing on regular startup, I noticed that most to all apps I've installed after the reset either appear as "run commands" or just Bing...
  6. Certain apps not appearing in Windows 10 search box

7. Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing: I do not know why the startup from the apps section on the settings suddenly vanished. Can someone help me why did this occur? I do not know any solution for this one. Thank you!...
  8. Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing

Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing: I do not know why the startup from the apps section on the settings suddenly vanished. Can someone help me why did this occur? I do not know any solution for this one. Thank you!...
  9. Abnormal appearance of the search box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Abnormal appearance of the search box: Hello,Since a few days I have witnessed that the search box looks abnormal suddenly. The magnifying glass suddenly disappears and there is slight blue tinge that appears in the box. All of it returns to normal when I just hover the curser on the search box. Is there a...
  10. Hiding a specific app from start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding a specific app from start menu: Hello Redditors, I am having a little situation where after installing Adobe Creative Cloud on my computer an app called "Notification Manager for Adobe Creative Cloud" appeared on my Start Menu. I have checked in both "all user start menu" and "current user start menu"...