Windows 10: How to Hide Badges on Taskbar Icons in Windows 11

Discus and support How to Hide Badges on Taskbar Icons in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]You can view notifications on your taskbar with the badges on Taskbar icons. However, if you wish, you can hide badges on Taskbar icons in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 31, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Hide Badges on Taskbar Icons in Windows 11

How to Hide Badges on Taskbar Icons in Windows 11 Hide-Badges-on-Taskbar.png
    You can view notifications on your taskbar with the badges on Taskbar icons. However, if you wish, you can hide badges on Taskbar icons in Windows 11 which are by default enabled. Notifications have become a great part of our life. Since we rely mainly on emails and text messages, we need to be notified […]

This article How to Hide Badges on Taskbar Icons in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jul 31, 2021
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

What are Taskbar Badges

Hello JJG10, How to Hide Badges on Taskbar Icons in Windows 11 :)

The tutorial below can help give you more details about taskbar button badges. These badges are lightweight notifications that are contextual and specific to individual apps. For example, the Mail apps badge shows you the number of unseen emails (not unread). The Alarms & Clock app’s badge will show you that you have an active alarm. The Weather app’s badge lets you know when there is a weather alert in the area.

Taskbar Buttons - Hide or Show Badges in Windows 10

Brink, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

1. How to Hide Badges on Taskbar Icons in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Hide Badges Taskbar

2. Windows 11 mail app taskbar icon badge not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 mail app taskbar icon badge not working: Yesterday everything was working just fine. But today I had a badge notification on my email app that wouldn't go away. So I tried the repair option in settings and that didn't work so I reset the app. After that, no badges will show up. All other apps on the taskbar will...
  3. Windows 11 mail app taskbar icon badge not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 mail app taskbar icon badge not working: Yesterday everything was working just fine. But today I had a badge notification on my email app that wouldn't go away. So I tried the repair option in settings and that didn't work so I reset the app. After that, no badges will show up. All other apps on the taskbar will...
  4. How to hide icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide icons in taskbar?: I see there is an option inside the 'Taskbar settings' saying 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' but it doesn't. It manipulates the notification area. Where is the option to hide/unhide icons of active programs that appear on the actual task-BAR?...
  5. How to hide icons in taskbar?

How to hide icons in taskbar?: I see there is an option inside the 'Taskbar settings' saying 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' but it doesn't. It manipulates the notification area. Where is the option to hide/unhide icons of active programs that appear on the actual task-BAR?...
  6. How to hide icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to hide system icons in the Windows 11 Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide system icons in the Windows 11 Taskbar: I want to hide some system icons e.g time and date from the task bar just like in the previous Windows 10. Is this setting still possible in the Windows 11 and if yes, how do i do it?...
  8. How to hide system icons in the Windows 11 Taskbar

How to hide system icons in the Windows 11 Taskbar: I want to hide some system icons e.g time and date from the task bar just like in the previous Windows 10. Is this setting still possible in the Windows 11 and if yes, how do i do it?...
  9. Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar: I recently changed my taskbar layout and switched to small icons to get more screen real estate. Problem is, while in small mode, icons don't display badges anymore (like unread count for Discord or email apps for example). I've been looking around but can't find any way to...
  10. Taskbar Buttons - Hide or Show Badges in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Taskbar Buttons - Hide or Show Badges in Windows 10: How to: Taskbar Buttons - Hide or Show Badges in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show Badges on Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10 Starting with Action Center. These badges are lightweight notifications that are contextual and specific to individual apps. For example, the Mail...