Windows 10: How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon

Discus and support How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please advise how to hide annoying blue line under task bar icon at Windows 10: Thank you!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mobt Esthw, May 30, 2019.

1. How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon

Please advise how to hide annoying blue line under task bar icon at Windows 10:

Thank you!

:)

Mobt Esthw, May 30, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, May 30, 2019
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, May 30, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 30, 2019
Thema:

How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon

1. How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon - Similar Threads - hide blue line

2. How to hide icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide icons in taskbar?: I see there is an option inside the 'Taskbar settings' saying 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' but it doesn't. It manipulates the notification area. Where is the option to hide/unhide icons of active programs that appear on the actual task-BAR?...
  3. How to hide icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide icons in taskbar?: I see there is an option inside the 'Taskbar settings' saying 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' but it doesn't. It manipulates the notification area. Where is the option to hide/unhide icons of active programs that appear on the actual task-BAR?...
  4. How to hide icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Line under taskbar icons not working

Line under taskbar icons not working: The blue line under my taskbar is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-under-taskbar-icons-not-working/b3b1210c-e845-4669-9b09-18ad8cfdf479
  6. Blue Line under currently open applications in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue Line under currently open applications in Taskbar: Hi all, As per the above Title: the Blue Line under currently open applications in my taskbar disappears after a period of time, maybe a few minutes? It's frustrating as I appreciate what I can view as currently open. The only way I can resolve the issue (albeit temporary)...
  7. How to remove the line in taskbar under running applications?

How to remove the line in taskbar under running applications?: I'd like to remove the line displayed under running apps in the taskbar, this: [img] For everyone who uses non-combined labeled apps this is super annoying, especially on dark theme. There was a long thread here but the solution presented only works for windows build...
  8. Green Line Under Taskbar

Green Line Under Taskbar: I know this has to do with virtual desktops... but it's super obnoxious. Is there a way to get rid of it? I don't really need or want multiple desktops anyway, and it's irritating that it shows a little green bar under every program even when I only have one desktop... 14448
  9. How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?

How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?: I want to increase the width of the lines under the open items in task bar in windows 10...the lines that currently appear are too narrow and a little hard to see. Can this be possibly done, even if it's through the use of a third-party software? Or otherwise, is there anyway...
  10. How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?: When I open a program that I have pinned to the task bar, this line appears under the program icon. Is there any way to remove this feature? [img] 9816

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove blue line on taskbar win10

2. taskbar line when hide taskbar

3. windows 10 remove taskbar line

4. windows 10 blue line taskbar,
  5. how to hide taskbar icons W10,
  6. blue line unnder taskbar icons,
  7. whin i hide task bar leaves blue line,
  8. blue line taskbar windows 10