Windows 10: how to hide explorer menu

Discus and support how to hide explorer menu in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have too much clutter with explorer. How can I hide explorer menu bar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Microsoft Browser, Aug 28, 2020.

1. how to hide explorer menu

I have too much clutter with explorer. How can I hide explorer menu bar?

:)

Microsoft Browser, Aug 28, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Aug 28, 2020
  3. WBFAir Win User
    Hide Printserver from Explorer menu?

Hello all

Have just setup a completely new PC with Win10 to start using over my old machine with Win7.

Am still using a lot of parts from the old setup though which one thing is my Networked Print Server unit.

On my old Win7 unit and which also included 2 other Win7 PC's, I was somehow able to hide this Print Server from the list of things showing up in the Explorer list under for the Network section but for the life of me I can't remember how I did it. But as I did it to a total of (3) machines I know there must be a way.

Naturally it doesn't show up either in the straight Network menu either.

So does anyone know a way to do this in Win10?

Note: all I want to do is just "hide" the icon much like you can get rid of OneDrive or the Quick Access from the list too.

Thanks greatly for any help.

WBFAir, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

how to hide explorer menu

[Solved] Hide the Menu bar in the Explorer

Okay, the full name of File Explorer is important to distinguish from Internet Explorer. I've played around with File Explorer's settings plus working with the Hide or Show File Explorer Ribbon in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials page and haven't found a way to hide that Menu Bar [also called the Tabs bar on that page]. I think it's not intended to hide the menus as that would prevent some uses of File Explorer.

Berton, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

how to hide explorer menu

1. how to hide explorer menu - Similar Threads - hide explorer menu

2. How to hide upper menu in file explorer - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide upper menu in file explorer - Windows 11: After update KB5031354/KB5031323 I noticed in file explorer that this menu show up, but I don't see any option to hide it - is there any option to hide this annoing and useless menu?...
  3. How to hide upper menu in file explorer - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide upper menu in file explorer - Windows 11: After update KB5031354/KB5031323 I noticed in file explorer that this menu show up, but I don't see any option to hide it - is there any option to hide this annoing and useless menu?...
  4. How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?: I mean the copy/paste icons and so on. I really don't need that toolbar at all since I just use keyboard shortcuts anyway, and it doesn't go well with the theme I've chosen. How do I disable it?...
  5. How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?

How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?: I mean the copy/paste icons and so on. I really don't need that toolbar at all since I just use keyboard shortcuts anyway, and it doesn't go well with the theme I've chosen. How do I disable it?...
  6. Hide an icon in the tray menu

Hide an icon in the tray menu: How can i hide an Icon from the Tray menu the arrow on the taskbar on the right bottom, i just want to remove one icon there but the program itself doesnt have a setting for thati know that there is a "Notification Area Icons" in the old control panel but if i want to hide an...
  7. How to hide menu bar on explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to hide menu bar on explorer?: Hello, I've silly question, how to hide menu bar on control panel and other explorer? I tried to un check always show menu on folder option, but the menu bar still stick there, which is annoying. Thank you I'm using windows 10 20H2 https://snipboard.io/7n2K3S.jpg 180378
  8. Menu bar won't hide in the File Explorer! Help PLZ!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu bar won't hide in the File Explorer! Help PLZ!: [ATTACH]Classic Shell caused this problem because I was configuring classic explorer bar in windows 10 (transformed into 7) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menu-bar-wont-hide-in-the-file-explorer-help-plz/47615b57-7ef5-40ca-826b-57fd04d59d15
  9. Hide Printserver from Explorer menu?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hide Printserver from Explorer menu?: Hello all Have just setup a completely new PC with Win10 to start using over my old machine with Win7. Am still using a lot of parts from the old setup though which one thing is my Networked Print Server unit. On my old Win7 unit and which also included 2 other Win7 PC's,...
  10. [Solved] Hide the Menu bar in the Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    [Solved] Hide the Menu bar in the Explorer: Hello people, so quick and easy: I want to know how to hide the menubar. [img] I appreciate any help. Have a nice day! 85490