Windows 10: How to hide file names in the taskbar even when they are open?

Discus and support How to hide file names in the taskbar even when they are open? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/DarkGladir [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarkGladir, Jun 18, 2020.

1. How to hide file names in the taskbar even when they are open?

/u/DarkGladir, Jun 18, 2020

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jun 18, 2020
  3. hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, Jun 18, 2020
  4. How to hide file names in the taskbar even when they are open?

Why I cant hide my taskbar?

Hi,

You might want to hide the taskbar sometimes, like when you’re watching a movie or doing some reading. You have the flexibility to automatically hide the taskbar based on whether you’re in desktop mode or tablet mode.
    Follow these steps to do it:

• Click on Start.
    • Open Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar tab.
    • On the right pane, switch on either or both Automatically hide the taskbar
      in desktop mode and Automatically hide the taskbar
      in tablet mode.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve your concern.

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those are facing the same problem.

Janeane Cru, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

How to hide file names in the taskbar even when they are open?

1. How to hide file names in the taskbar even when they are open? - Similar Threads - hide file names

2. How to hide a bat file that is opening on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide a bat file that is opening on startup?: Hi i was just wondering how to hide a bat file that opens a powershell and runs a comand on startup.To run this i am using Run and then "shell:startup".I am runing this command for my window manager:"komorebic start -c "$Env:USERPROFILE\komorebi.json" --whkd"System: Windows...
  3. How to hide a bat file that is opening on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide a bat file that is opening on startup?: Hi i was just wondering how to hide a bat file that opens a powershell and runs a comand on startup.To run this i am using Run and then "shell:startup".I am runing this command for my window manager:"komorebic start -c "$Env:USERPROFILE\komorebi.json" --whkd"System: Windows...
  4. How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?: My taskbar has all of a sudden started acting bizarrely. It no longer hides when I enter full screen on any app or game. It was not doing this before but starting yesterday I can't get it to go away in full screen. I am on Windows 11 and some solutions I've seen online have...
  5. How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?

How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?: My taskbar has all of a sudden started acting bizarrely. It no longer hides when I enter full screen on any app or game. It was not doing this before but starting yesterday I can't get it to go away in full screen. I am on Windows 11 and some solutions I've seen online have...
  6. How to hide taskbar on opened programs but not when I returned to desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide taskbar on opened programs but not when I returned to desktop?: Is it possible to automatically hide the taskbar when I open a program i.e chrome or word but when I return to my desktop I don't want it to be automatically hidden? I remember before I have done it, but it seems like its not working now.I hope you can answer my question....
  7. How to hide taskbar on opened programs but not when I returned to desktop?

How to hide taskbar on opened programs but not when I returned to desktop?: Is it possible to automatically hide the taskbar when I open a program i.e chrome or word but when I return to my desktop I don't want it to be automatically hidden? I remember before I have done it, but it seems like its not working now.I hope you can answer my question....
  8. How to hide taskbar on opened programs but not when I returned to desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to hide taskbar only when using applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to hide taskbar only when using applications: I want to hide the taskbar when on discord or chrome etc. I've tried the auto hide taskbar in desktop mode but that also hides the taskbar when I'm just on the windows desktop, and doing f11 on chrome hides everything including tabs in chrome. So how do I only hide the...
  10. how to hide the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to hide the taskbar: want to hide the taskbar in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-the-taskbar/9a045720-09b1-49dd-8207-41ff0b56926f