Windows 10: How to hide menu bar on explorer?

Discus and support How to hide menu bar on explorer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I've silly question, how to hide menu bar on control panel and other explorer? I tried to un check always show menu on folder option, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by benlimanto, Jun 2, 2021.

1. How to hide menu bar on explorer?

Hello, I've silly question, how to hide menu bar on control panel and other explorer? I tried to un check always show menu on folder option, but the menu bar still stick there, which is annoying. Thank you I'm using windows 10 20H2 https://snipboard.io/7n2K3S.jpg

:)

benlimanto, Jun 2, 2021
  2. Berton Win User

[Solved] Hide the Menu bar in the Explorer

Okay, the full name of File Explorer is important to distinguish from Internet Explorer. I've played around with File Explorer's settings plus working with the Hide or Show File Explorer Ribbon in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials page and haven't found a way to hide that Menu Bar [also called the Tabs bar on that page]. I think it's not intended to hide the menus as that would prevent some uses of File Explorer.

Berton, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    [Solved] Hide the Menu bar in the Explorer

You could search for a 3rd party piece of software called "Ribbon Disabler", which replaces the Explorer Ribbon with the classic "Command Bar",

or, you can press F11 and get the same result.

How to hide menu bar on explorer? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 2, 2021
  4. How to hide menu bar on explorer?

how to hide explorer menu

I have too much clutter with explorer. How can I hide explorer menu bar?

Microsoft Browser, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

How to hide menu bar on explorer?

1. How to hide menu bar on explorer? - Similar Threads - hide menu bar

2. How to hide upper menu in file explorer - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide upper menu in file explorer - Windows 11: After update KB5031354/KB5031323 I noticed in file explorer that this menu show up, but I don't see any option to hide it - is there any option to hide this annoing and useless menu?...
  3. How to hide upper menu in file explorer - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide upper menu in file explorer - Windows 11: After update KB5031354/KB5031323 I noticed in file explorer that this menu show up, but I don't see any option to hide it - is there any option to hide this annoing and useless menu?...
  4. hide or disable address bar from explorer file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hide or disable address bar from explorer file: Hello,i need your help to hide or disable the address bar from explorer file and from save asthank you all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-or-disable-address-bar-from-explorer-file/b9b0209e-2701-48cd-9888-f96b771754be
  5. how to hide explorer menu

how to hide explorer menu: I have too much clutter with explorer. How can I hide explorer menu bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-explorer-menu/6d8b7d17-194d-4a03-848a-99a18e01e60f
  6. Menu bar missing in file explorer

Menu bar missing in file explorer: i installed skin theme for windows, after i uninstall skin theme , i was found that missing tool bar in file explorer.Help to advise how to replace to old explorer. [ATTACH]...
  7. How to hide the game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide the game bar: Apparently you can hide the "Menu" by pressing F11, but when I am in a a game and have started a recording, F11 has no effect? How do we turn off all of the overlays? I have a recorder by another vendor that jsut gives me a blinking red dot in the corner, how do I get the...
  8. Menu bar won't hide in the File Explorer! Help PLZ!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu bar won't hide in the File Explorer! Help PLZ!: [ATTACH]Classic Shell caused this problem because I was configuring classic explorer bar in windows 10 (transformed into 7) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menu-bar-wont-hide-in-the-file-explorer-help-plz/47615b57-7ef5-40ca-826b-57fd04d59d15
  9. Hide Printserver from Explorer menu?

Hide Printserver from Explorer menu?: Hello all Have just setup a completely new PC with Win10 to start using over my old machine with Win7. Am still using a lot of parts from the old setup though which one thing is my Networked Print Server unit. On my old Win7 unit and which also included 2 other Win7 PC's,...
  10. [Solved] Hide the Menu bar in the Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    [Solved] Hide the Menu bar in the Explorer: Hello people, so quick and easy: I want to know how to hide the menubar. [img] I appreciate any help. Have a nice day! 85490

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 explorer hide file bar