Windows 10: How to hide my bluetooth paired smartphone icon from "This PC"?

Discus and support How to hide my bluetooth paired smartphone icon from "This PC"? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've just paired my smartphone with my notebook, cause I wanna use the Bluetooth to transfer files between both devices. Nevertheless, there's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rambomhtri, Apr 1, 2016.

1. How to hide my bluetooth paired smartphone icon from "This PC"?

Hi, I've just paired my smartphone with my notebook, cause I wanna use the Bluetooth to transfer files between both devices.

Nevertheless, there's a new icon in "This PC" of my smartphone, and I want to remove it from there. If I unpair and remove the device from my notebook, it disappears, but I don't want to remove my paired smartphone, I just want to hide the icon from "This PC".

Here's a screenshot:

How to hide my bluetooth paired smartphone icon from "This PC"? [​IMG]

I've read in many sites that if I remove the bluetooth device, it will disappear. But that's not what I want, cause I need to have paired the smartphone in order to transfer files. I just want to hide it from "This PC", it's so annoying.

:)

rambomhtri, Apr 1, 2016
  2. allanwill Win User

Windows 10 Bluetooth Mouse Conection

On Bluetooth screen I can get it to recognize the mouse -- it says "ready to be paired". When I clinck "pair" button the discover mouse icon disappears. Bluetooth does recognize my smart phone with no problem.

allanwill, Apr 1, 2016
  3. How to restore Bluetooth icon from task bar

My Bluetooth icon disappeared from the hidden icons tray. How do I restore it? Now I am not able to communicate with the PC over Bluetooth. The Device manager is displaying my paired devices though.

Villages In PartnershipVIP, Apr 1, 2016
  4. How to hide my bluetooth paired smartphone icon from "This PC"?

OK, now I have Windows 10 (in the previous post I had W8.1) and I'm actually missing that icon. What it did was that you could explore your smartphone just as if it was connected via USB to the PC. How can I get it now?

I've already paired the same device and now I'm not getting it.

rambomhtri, Jul 19, 2017
Thema:

How to hide my bluetooth paired smartphone icon from "This PC"?

1. How to hide my bluetooth paired smartphone icon from "This PC"? - Similar Threads - hide bluetooth paired

2. how to remove a bluetooth-paired device? someone paired a device to my pc but i can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove a bluetooth-paired device? someone paired a device to my pc but i can't...: someone paired a device to my pc under bluetooth settings. my efforts to unpair it always fail. i am afraid my privacy is infringed. how can i remove it?...
  3. how to remove a bluetooth-paired device? someone paired a device to my pc but i can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove a bluetooth-paired device? someone paired a device to my pc but i can't...: someone paired a device to my pc under bluetooth settings. my efforts to unpair it always fail. i am afraid my privacy is infringed. how can i remove it?...
  4. How to pair bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to pair bluetooth Headphones: I have my favorite pair of Sennheiser PXC 550-II's that I really want to use with my Acer aspire that I got for school, but when I go to pair them it gives no option to connect. it just says paired and refuses to let me play any music through it or anything like that. I've...
  5. hi, how to hide this bluetooth icon.. it so annoying me

in Windows 10 Customization
    hi, how to hide this bluetooth icon.. it so annoying me: [ATTACH] hi, how to hide this bluetooth icon.. it so annoying me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-to-hide-this-bluetooth-icon-it-so-annoying/b42ac535-be03-4096-ba2a-a36723fddf1a
  6. Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC: About a year ago, I bought the X3 Bluetooth Gamepad FW: V11. It can connect to a PC via bluetooth by emulating a bluetooth keyboard. Then I sort of forgot about it and when I tried pairing it now on a new install of windows, it requires to enter an 8-digit code on my...
  7. Copying Contacts from My PC to a new smartphone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copying Contacts from My PC to a new smartphone?: Hello there, my previous smartphone fell and the screen got totally shattered and the screen went blank and black. Now that I got a new phone, I would like to know how I can get my contacts copied on from my PC to this new phone. How do I that, I have tried but am afraid of...
  8. Bluetooth - No device pairing with my PC

Bluetooth - No device pairing with my PC: So, this problem came from nowhere a few days ago, when I wanted to connect a device to my PC via Bluetooth, and for some reason it just didn't work. No matter what I did. I've literally tried everything, reinstalling drivers, updating drivers, I've read your "Fix Bluetooth...
  9. How can i control my Smartphone with my PC

How can i control my Smartphone with my PC: *Sleepy hi, ten forum I am an part time blogger of my blog which is Techveria . I have a question that how can i control my android smartphone Xolo Q1200 with the help of my PC without WI-FI . 45682
  10. Hide Bluetooth device from This PC or My Computer or Windows Explorer

Hide Bluetooth device from This PC or My Computer or Windows Explorer: using Windows 10 in ASUS X555LN notebook with integrated Broadcom Bluetooth driver. After installing the Bluetooth software, when i pair my phone with the PC, my phone appears in the Explorer with additional hard disk partitions (Devices and drives). I do not want to unpair...