Windows 10: How to hide on-screen keyboard on the login screen

Discus and support How to hide on-screen keyboard on the login screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have disabled the on-screen keyboard in Settings. However, it still pops up when I go to the login screen after turning on my laptop. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by birdus, Apr 16, 2016.

1. birdus Win User

How to hide on-screen keyboard on the login screen

I have disabled the on-screen keyboard in Settings. However, it still pops up when I go to the login screen after turning on my laptop. How can I prevent it from coming up on the login screen?

:)

birdus, Apr 16, 2016
  2. [Epstein] Win User

How to hide the on screen bottom navigation bar - Advice Please

It is the same as mine and there are no updates. Maybe in the near future.

[Epstein], Apr 16, 2016
  3. pecksniff Win User
    How to hide the on screen bottom navigation bar - Advice Please

Any thoughts on this ?

pecksniff, Apr 16, 2016
Thema:

How to hide on-screen keyboard on the login screen

1. How to hide on-screen keyboard on the login screen - Similar Threads - hide screen keyboard

2. How to Bootup to Login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Bootup to Login Screen: Hello, Re: Dell Inspiron 3670, Intel Core, i5. Windows Home 10, 1803 First, my computer takes almost 2 minutes to bootup. During the bootup process first it goes to the Dell logo screen then to the login screen. Is there anything I can do to make my computer bootup to...
  3. Keyboard not working at login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyboard not working at login screen: Hi. I see a lot of people are having different issues logging in. Went out last night for Christmas Eve and when we came home my son could not login to windows 10. At the login screen when we try to enter a pin nothing happened, it’s as if it’s not recognizing the keyboard at...
  4. Issue with keyboard input on login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with keyboard input on login screen: I encountered a really strange issue yesterday - and am not sure how to resolve or fix it. Below is a quick run through: I was laying shadow of the tomb raider when I noticed my keys were playing up and pressing ESC key was suddenly translating to the windows key. I...
  5. How to hide login screen even after setting the Auto-Login?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to hide login screen even after setting the Auto-Login?: I have set the Auto login with an administrator type user. Now on start up, log-in screen is visible though it takes the password automatically and log-into the system but I want to hide the login screen completely. Is there a way to achieve that? 75881
  6. How secure is the login screen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How secure is the login screen?: Hi. I run bitlocker on my system, so everytime I boot the system up, It requires bitlocker. However I often leave my computer with only the Windows login screen showing, which requires a password. If my laptop was seized by authorities for example, while the system was still...
  7. Hide other user name from login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hide other user name from login screen: I have my user account which is connected with ms account which shows my email along with my user name on login screen. I made one more admin account without ms account and made it a default user with password. Now on login screen on left side both my accounts show up. Is...
  8. Hide the administrator account in the login screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hide the administrator account in the login screen?: Hi, Is there any way that I can hide the Administrator account during the login screen but at the same time access it whenever I need it. Like if the user logs off, he should not see the Administrator account, only his standard account. But I will also need to access...
  9. Frozen keyboard and mouse at login screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frozen keyboard and mouse at login screen: Recently I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 however this caused several issues with my laptop so I reversed the upgrade back to 8.1. My Kaspersky AntiVirus would then not work leaving just a blank logo on my desktop. I tried to uninstall kaspersky using the uninstall...
  10. Keyboard frozen on login screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard frozen on login screen: Hi, please can someone help me out? I haven't used my dell inspiron laptop for a month or so, turned it on yesterday and it did some sort of upgrade which took a while. Eventually took me to my Windows 10 login page. I could move the cursor around and use the tab key and...