Windows 10: How to hide on-screen keyboard on the login screen

Discus and support How to hide on-screen keyboard on the login screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have disabled the on-screen keyboard in Settings. However, it still pops up when I go to the login screen after turning on my laptop. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by birdus, Apr 16, 2016.

1. birdus Win User

How to hide on-screen keyboard on the login screen

I have disabled the on-screen keyboard in Settings. However, it still pops up when I go to the login screen after turning on my laptop. How can I prevent it from coming up on the login screen?

:)

birdus, Apr 16, 2016
  2. [Epstein] Win User

How to hide the on screen bottom navigation bar - Advice Please

It is the same as mine and there are no updates. Maybe in the near future.

[Epstein], Apr 16, 2016
  3. pecksniff Win User
    How to hide the on screen bottom navigation bar - Advice Please

Any thoughts on this ?

pecksniff, Apr 16, 2016
Thema:

How to hide on-screen keyboard on the login screen

1. How to hide on-screen keyboard on the login screen - Similar Threads - hide screen keyboard

2. Hide domain name in login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide domain name in login screen: Greetings Is there any way to hide domain name in windows 10 login screen for end users? Or even if we can replace it by another alias https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-domain-name-in-login-screen/d3ff24bd-5904-48b6-84c0-ba919f778322
  3. Hide domain name in login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide domain name in login screen: Greetings Is there any way to hide domain name in windows 10 login screen for end users? Or even if we can replace it by another alias https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-domain-name-in-login-screen/d3ff24bd-5904-48b6-84c0-ba919f778322
  4. Hide domain name in login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. On screen keyboard Stuck in Login Screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    On screen keyboard Stuck in Login Screen.: Hey i want to know how to remove on screen keyboard ? I already unchecked the on screen keyboard option from ease to access center.Please Help me.It only appears in log in screen....
  6. On screen keyboard Stuck in Login Screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On screen keyboard Stuck in Login Screen.: Hey i want to know how to remove on screen keyboard ? I already unchecked the on screen keyboard option from ease to access center.Please Help me.It only appears in log in screen....
  7. On screen keyboard Stuck in Login Screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to hide the volume on screen?

How to hide the volume on screen?: [ATTACH] I need to adjust my volume constantly due to a medical condition, and it's very disruptive that this thing covers a significant part of the screen whenever I adjust my volume with my hotkeys. I don't need to know the actual number, I can adjust my volume with my...
  9. How to hide login screen even after setting the Auto-Login?

How to hide login screen even after setting the Auto-Login?: I have set the Auto login with an administrator type user. Now on start up, log-in screen is visible though it takes the password automatically and log-into the system but I want to hide the login screen completely. Is there a way to achieve that? 75881
  10. Hide the administrator account in the login screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hide the administrator account in the login screen?: Hi, Is there any way that I can hide the Administrator account during the login screen but at the same time access it whenever I need it. Like if the user logs off, he should not see the Administrator account, only his standard account. But I will also need to access...