Windows 10: How to hide or silence notifications (like Focus Assist) only while using specific Virtual...

Discus and support How to hide or silence notifications (like Focus Assist) only while using specific Virtual... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! I have 2 virtual desktops on Windows 10, one for Work and another for Play. Is there a way to enable Focus Assist or just hide notifications while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/adventur3r, Dec 29, 2020.

1. How to hide or silence notifications (like Focus Assist) only while using specific Virtual...

Hi! I have 2 virtual desktops on Windows 10, one for Work and another for Play. Is there a way to enable Focus Assist or just hide notifications while using the Work virtual desktop and disable it automatically while using the Play virtual desktop? Some app maybe? Thanks

submitted by /u/adventur3r
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/adventur3r, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

How to hide or silence notifications (like Focus Assist) only while using specific Virtual...

1. How to hide or silence notifications (like Focus Assist) only while using specific Virtual... - Similar Threads - hide silence notifications

2. How to keep game focused while incoming notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to keep game focused while incoming notifications: When I play a game in Fullscreen, e.g. Apex Legends via Steam, it minimizes when I get a notification e.g. from Thunderbird mail client. Why is this the default behaviour and how can I change that so that the game keeps in foreground?Switching the game to fullscreen windowed...
  3. How to keep game focused while incoming notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep game focused while incoming notifications: When I play a game in Fullscreen, e.g. Apex Legends via Steam, it minimizes when I get a notification e.g. from Thunderbird mail client. Why is this the default behaviour and how can I change that so that the game keeps in foreground?Switching the game to fullscreen windowed...
  4. Focus assist

Focus assist: Should I have Focus Assist on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/dd06efc4-d2a9-4419-beb1-6dc8add48915
  5. Notifications & Focus Assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications & Focus Assist: Can anyone help me please I have notifications and focus assist both turned on to receive notifications but I am not receiving any notifications to the action centre on my pc. I stopped receiving all notifications a few days ago.Many ThanksSarah...
  6. Notifications & Focus Assist

Notifications & Focus Assist: Can anyone help me please I have notifications and focus assist both turned on to receive notifications but I am not receiving any notifications to the action centre on my pc. I stopped receiving all notifications a few days ago.Many ThanksSarah...
  7. Focus assist does not stop Chrome notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Focus assist does not stop Chrome notifications: I have Focus Assist on, it works fine, moves low priority notifications to the Action Centre, shows high-priority notifications, but CHROME. Focus Assist never works with Chrome, Chrome always shows me notifications, whether I've kept Focus Assist on, Alarms only mode, or...
  8. Notifications persist with Focus Assist on Alarms Only

Notifications persist with Focus Assist on Alarms Only: Why when turning Focus Assist to Alarms Only, notifications continue to appear? It does this on my laptop. on my desktop is working fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-persist-with-focus-assist-on-alarms/ab054459-1de7-4b91-a782-2c576fb1557a
  9. Focus Assist doesn't block notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus Assist doesn't block notifications: Hello, When my focus assist is turned on Alarms only or Priority only, I keep receiving notifications from mainly my browser I've tried on 2 different browsers or from software. How can I fix this issue? Thank you in advance....
  10. focus assist notifications

focus assist notifications: Focus Assist is showing notifications for 'Virus & threat protection > Turn on virus protection' and 'Firewall & network protection > Turn on Kaspersky Internet Security'at every reboot/restart even though my AV (Kaspersky Internet Security) is up & running. This is even...