Windows 10: how to hide specific photos from slideshow

Discus and support how to hide specific photos from slideshow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want my screensaver to be a slideshow of all my photos, with just certain photos excluded. Is there a possibility to do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lavendelchen., Oct 20, 2020.

1. how to hide specific photos from slideshow

I want my screensaver to be a slideshow of all my photos, with just certain photos excluded. Is there a possibility to do that?

:)

Lavendelchen., Oct 20, 2020

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and press F5.

• You will be able to see the photos in slideshow.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 20, 2020
  4. how to hide specific photos from slideshow

photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

how to hide specific photos from slideshow

1. how to hide specific photos from slideshow - Similar Threads - hide specific photos

2. How to hide the task bar for a specific desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide the task bar for a specific desktop.: Hi there,I'm a user of Windows 11, and I get used to separate the apps to different desktops. It's really convenient.I would like to know how to hide the task bar for a specific desktop.Thanks,Shuai...
  3. How to hide the task bar for a specific desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide the task bar for a specific desktop.: Hi there,I'm a user of Windows 11, and I get used to separate the apps to different desktops. It's really convenient.I would like to know how to hide the task bar for a specific desktop.Thanks,Shuai...
  4. Photos Legacy and Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Legacy and Slideshow: Since in Windows 11 "Photos" the slideshow option is gone, as well as slideshow in the Explorer "View" tab, I found advice here to download the legacy version "Photos Legacy" from the Microsoft Store and make it the default opener for photo files. I need not express here the...
  5. Photos Legacy and Slideshow

Photos Legacy and Slideshow: Since in Windows 11 "Photos" the slideshow option is gone, as well as slideshow in the Explorer "View" tab, I found advice here to download the legacy version "Photos Legacy" from the Microsoft Store and make it the default opener for photo files. I need not express here the...
  6. How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...: How do I stop Microsoft 10/photo app version 2021.21090.10008.0 from turning photos in an album into a slideshow? I did not create a slideshow & I do not want a slideshow! I only want to view INDIVIDUAL photos. There are no click through arrows or way to stop the slideshow...
  7. photo music slideshow

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    photo music slideshow: Hi,Can I PLEASE have assistance I have copied 150 odd Photos onto a USB Stick for my Brothers Funeral,But I was hoping to Add some Country & Western Music to run in the Back Ground The Venue has a 65 inch Tv & that were I was going to plug in the USB Stick Please assist on...
  8. Photo slideshow

Photo slideshow: I'm trying to make a slideshow and I've already renamed all the photos. I've numbered them 001 - 118. But it's putting them in order by date. The only sort options are "newest" or "oldest". How do I get them in alphabetic or numeric order without having to put them back in...
  9. Hiding a specific app from start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding a specific app from start menu: Hello Redditors, I am having a little situation where after installing Adobe Creative Cloud on my computer an app called "Notification Manager for Adobe Creative Cloud" appeared on my Start Menu. I have checked in both "all user start menu" and "current user start menu"...
  10. Burning the slideshow from Microsoft Photos app

Burning the slideshow from Microsoft Photos app: I like to burn my slideshows to disk to share with family and friends. Not too keen on having all my business all over the net. So, when the slideshow is ready to be burned. Is it already in a mp4 or mvp format or is it in the old format from movie maker? Do not want to waste...