Windows 10: how to hide specific things(windows, programs) when full screen sharing

Discus and support how to hide specific things(windows, programs) when full screen sharing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; is there a way to hide on screen content when fully sharing screen, from my understanding, if i screen share then they can see everything on the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sci-Co, May 7, 2021.

1. /u/Sci-Co Win User

how to hide specific things(windows, programs) when full screen sharing

is there a way to hide on screen content when fully sharing screen, from my understanding, if i screen share then they can see everything on the screen
    how to hide what i am doing without changing screen sharing options

for example : got firefox window on , i need to open another app or windows, files or maybe even switching desktops without them seeing ?

NOTE: i am required to share full screen

submitted by /u/Sci-Co
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sci-Co, May 7, 2021
  2. atinfo Win User

hide specific Network connection adapter from Network list

Hi Mr @Brink ,

Is there a way to hide specific "Network connection adapter" from the "Network" list in system tray (network icon list)?
    I have 3 network adapters, Ethernet,WiFi and Microsoft KM-Test Loopback adapter (name as KeyShot). Whenever I disable Ethernet and WiFi adapter, KeyShot adapter appears as an Unidentified network (SS below). I know I can hide it by disable the adapter, but I don't want to disable it because Keyshot app needs that network adapter to work on Win OS.

how to hide specific things(windows, programs) when full screen sharing [​IMG]

I want the network list be shown as SS below (I want to hide just KeyShot adapter from the list):

atinfo, May 7, 2021
  3. program to hide the taskbar

Hello,

I Do not recommend you to use third party programs for that kind of things as it might cause system to dysfunction.

I suggest you follow these steps

Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. (If you're in tablet mode, hold a finger on the taskbar.)

Click taskbar settings.

Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. (You can also do the same for tablet mode.)

Patricia.Guenot, May 7, 2021
  4. how to hide specific things(windows, programs) when full screen sharing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 7, 2021
Thema:

how to hide specific things(windows, programs) when full screen sharing

1. how to hide specific things(windows, programs) when full screen sharing - Similar Threads - hide specific things

2. How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?: My taskbar has all of a sudden started acting bizarrely. It no longer hides when I enter full screen on any app or game. It was not doing this before but starting yesterday I can't get it to go away in full screen. I am on Windows 11 and some solutions I've seen online have...
  3. How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?: My taskbar has all of a sudden started acting bizarrely. It no longer hides when I enter full screen on any app or game. It was not doing this before but starting yesterday I can't get it to go away in full screen. I am on Windows 11 and some solutions I've seen online have...
  4. How can i hide a specific program in the system tray

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i hide a specific program in the system tray: Hi , so i want to hide a specific program in the system tray [ATTACH] can anyone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-hide-a-specific-program-in-the-system/f7f09999-9397-44e8-b1d0-792a49d3721b
  5. Taskbar does not hide when on full-screen mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Taskbar does not hide when on full-screen mode in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you are watching a video or playing a game on full-screen mode but notice that the Taskbar does not hide, then some of […] This article Taskbar does not hide when on full-screen mode in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. How can I hide the Taskbar when I’m on full Screen on a page

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I hide the Taskbar when I’m on full Screen on a page: So I want the taskbar to disappear or hide when I open any page up to max/full screen. It’s getting kinda annoying having it there since I have taskbarx and my taskbar is translucent so I can see the bottom of my wallpaper. Thanks submitted by /u/WarPhoniex101 [link]...
  7. specific screen resolutions for specific programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    specific screen resolutions for specific programs: on previous versions of windows, one could choose the screen resolution for specific programs or apps. I cant find it in windows10, all I can find in it's place is one screen resolution option "640 x 480" and after a long time of searching for other ways to do this, it's too...
  8. Hiding taskbar in full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding taskbar in full screen: My taskbar is visible in full screen video and games. Any idea how to make it disappear? submitted by /u/ConcentricGroove [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9wzrz/hiding_taskbar_in_full_screen/
  9. when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide: when all apps & games in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide. The Browser [ATTACH] in Full screen [ATTACH] und Games [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Media player[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. taskbar won't hide when in full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar won't hide when in full screen mode.: I watch a lot of movies on my laptop and was in the middle of watching one today but paused it b/c I had to do something. I closed all windows and put my laptop to sleep. When I came back a little later, I resumed watching the movie but out of nowhere, I couldn't get my...