Windows 10: How to Hide Taskbar in All apps except Desktop

Discus and support How to Hide Taskbar in All apps except Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to hide windows 10 taskbar on all apps but should be visible on the desktop. How could i do that? I have unlocked the taskbar and move it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rahul Yogi, Aug 28, 2020.

1. How to Hide Taskbar in All apps except Desktop

I want to hide windows 10 taskbar on all apps but should be visible on the desktop. How could i do that?

I have unlocked the taskbar and move it to the top of the laptop screen. In some apps, this looks good but in apps like Microsoft edge taskbar on the above doesn't look good. So I just want to hide the taskbar in particular apps or all apps but the taskbar should be visible on Desktop so I can view taskbar icons and network status.

Here is my desktop look and its perfect for me

How to Hide Taskbar in All apps except Desktop b7b1048f-0dd0-4717-aac5-a005d83c0957?upload=true.jpg

I dont want the Taskbar Auto-Hide option. As I moved the taskbar to the top of the screen enabling the auto-hide always brings the taskbar when I click on any tab in the browser or close or minimize option.

or tell me a way to full-screen edge browser It should hide taskbar. This will also great for me.

Heres what i want

How to Hide Taskbar in All apps except Desktop 110820f6-9217-4098-8a28-3dbc5fece067?upload=true.png

:)

Rahul Yogi, Aug 28, 2020

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 28, 2020
  3. hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, Aug 28, 2020
  4. How to Hide Taskbar in All apps except Desktop

program to hide the taskbar

Hello,

I Do not recommend you to use third party programs for that kind of things as it might cause system to dysfunction.

I suggest you follow these steps

Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. (If you're in tablet mode, hold a finger on the taskbar.)

Click taskbar settings.

Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. (You can also do the same for tablet mode.)

Patricia.Guenot, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

How to Hide Taskbar in All apps except Desktop

1. How to Hide Taskbar in All apps except Desktop - Similar Threads - Hide Taskbar apps

2. How to hide taskbar on all apps but desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide taskbar on all apps but desktop?: The "automatically hide my taskbar in desktop mode" simply hides the taskbar all the time. I want it hidden only when I am using any app and want it to be visible when I am on desktop i.e., when no apps are open/all apps minimized.While I am on desktop, I want the taskbar...
  3. How to hide taskbar on all apps but desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide taskbar on all apps but desktop?: The "automatically hide my taskbar in desktop mode" simply hides the taskbar all the time. I want it hidden only when I am using any app and want it to be visible when I am on desktop i.e., when no apps are open/all apps minimized.While I am on desktop, I want the taskbar...
  4. Taskbar not hiding all the way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not hiding all the way: On my Windows 10 machine, when the taskbar auto-hides it hides mostly but about 3/4 of it is still on the screen. Not just a white line or anything like that. I can't do anything that I know of to fix it. I've tried changing the resolution, restarting Explorer, uninstalling...
  5. Taskbar not hiding all the way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not hiding all the way: On my Windows 10 machine, when the taskbar auto-hides it hides mostly but about 3/4 of it is still on the screen. Not just a white line or anything like that. I can't do anything that I know of to fix it. I've tried changing the resolution, restarting Explorer, uninstalling...
  6. Taskbar not hiding all the way

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how to hide taskbar in all aplications aside from my desktop environment

how to hide taskbar in all aplications aside from my desktop environment: I am aware that there is a option to hide the taskbar completely and bring it up hovering my mouse over it, but I wanted to know if I could do the same BUT keep the taskbar up when I am on my computer desktop environment, I am fine with 3rd party aplications if nescessary...
  8. how to hide the taskbar

how to hide the taskbar: want to hide the taskbar in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-the-taskbar/9a045720-09b1-49dd-8207-41ff0b56926f
  9. Hide Apps in taskbar

Hide Apps in taskbar: Does anyone know how/if to hide running applications from the taskbar while being able to see it open on another monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-apps-in-taskbar/a9300a6a-adab-4b39-b3bd-490e3d869fdc
  10. Auto hide the taskbar in Desktop Mode

Auto hide the taskbar in Desktop Mode: I have a Surface Book 2 and I set Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to On in Settings ->Taskbar, but it reverts itself to Off. Is there a permanent fix to this?...