Windows 10: How to hide the pin sign-in option for any standard user in the organization? This is...

Discus and support How to hide the pin sign-in option for any standard user in the organization? This is... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi Team, Can you please help in getting this option off or disable? We want to use the password sign in option only. [ATTACH] I have tried below... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Priyank_Y, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Priyank_Y Win User

How to hide the pin sign-in option for any standard user in the organization? This is...

Hi Team,

Can you please help in getting this option off or disable? We want to use the password sign in option only.

How to hide the pin sign-in option for any standard user in the organization? This is... 3da1b054-4f3b-4183-9164-87f2d2b3c113?upload=true.jpg

I have tried below mentioned steps:

1. Right click Start Button or press W8K + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to Accounts > Sign-in options.
    3. Now in right pane of Sign-in options, under Windows Hello PIN, click on I forgot my PIN link.

4. Moving on, in next window, click on Continue button.

5. If you’ve switched to Microsoft account, you’ll be asked to sign in now. Users with local account password will be asked for sign in to local account. Complete the sign-in to your account.
    6. Then under Set up a PIN window, without filling any information, simply click on Cancel button. Then close the window appearing next.
    7. This should finally remove your existing Windows Hello PIN.

This helped to removing the PIN but after restart it is asking to set up a new pin. :

A quick reply will be a great help.

Thanks!!
    Priyank

:)

Priyank_Y, Oct 15, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 15, 2020
  3. I can no longer log in to my PC with my PIN due to my organization's standards

I added a second account to my PC today so I could work from home. I went to switch from that account to my previous account and my PIN would no longer work. It says it does not meet my organization's standards. I cannot for the life of me figure out how
    to adjust this - I now have to log in with a password or a PIN that meet's my organization's standards. My organization's standards should not affect my personal PC.

Under "Email & accounts" my work email address is there and no option to remove it.

Under "Sign-in options" it says "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources."

Is this fixable or do I need to delete accounts?

TheGoonMaster69, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

How to hide the pin sign-in option for any standard user in the organization? This is...

PIN

Hi Matthew,

There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and select Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    4. Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.

Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows
    without a password for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

1. How to hide the pin sign-in option for any standard user in the organization? This is... - Similar Threads - hide pin sign

2. SIGN IN OPTION LOCKED BY ORGANIZATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SIGN IN OPTION LOCKED BY ORGANIZATION: when i go to log in it says i cant use face recognition or pin because it been locked by the organization but i don't work for anyone and it my personal laptop....
  3. SIGN IN OPTION LOCKED BY ORGANIZATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SIGN IN OPTION LOCKED BY ORGANIZATION: when i go to log in it says i cant use face recognition or pin because it been locked by the organization but i don't work for anyone and it my personal laptop....
  4. SIGN IN OPTION LOCKED BY ORGANIZATION

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PIN and sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN and sign in options: I am trying to change my PIN on the new installed windows 11. When I go to sign in options and go to PIN it tells me I cant change or set a new PIN and that its only available to Companies. I already have a PIN and that's how I log in into my account but I cant change it....
  6. PIN and sign in options

PIN and sign in options: I am trying to change my PIN on the new installed windows 11. When I go to sign in options and go to PIN it tells me I cant change or set a new PIN and that its only available to Companies. I already have a PIN and that's how I log in into my account but I cant change it....
  7. How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option: Dear Guys,I have a problem in Pin Window Hello, this option is currently unavailable, I saw people got option to remove and change Pin, Please help me to fix this in my PC.Regards and many thanks for your help....
  8. How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option: Dear Guys,I have a problem in Pin Window Hello, this option is currently unavailable, I saw people got option to remove and change Pin, Please help me to fix this in my PC.Regards and many thanks for your help....
  9. How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Sign-in Pin Option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in Pin Option: I've followed all support articles as to how enable, set up and activate pin, and how to take ownership of the Ngc files and still my dell computer does not show PIN sign-in option the Windows log-on. HELP!!!...