Windows 10: How to hide the recording timer while using Windows Game Capturing?

Discus and support How to hide the recording timer while using Windows Game Capturing? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I wanted to hide the recording timer on screen while I am playing and recording the gameplay using Windows Game Capturing. I searched all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Out998, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Out998 Win User

How to hide the recording timer while using Windows Game Capturing?

Hello

I wanted to hide the recording timer on screen while I am playing and recording the gameplay using Windows Game Capturing.

I searched all around the settings to hide it but couldn't find any settings.

How to hide the recording timer while using Windows Game Capturing? 2337c33a-0d1a-4771-bbdf-168dae5ed03b?upload=true.png

This is for an example about my problem, here in this game the recording bar hides my in-game character's HP.

Any help will be appriciated, Thank You

:)

Out998, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Hiding New Game Bar when Recording

Hi LeviathanTheEsper,

Normally, You can play your games while recording it in the background. It seems that background recording is not enabled on your computer that's why the Game bar is showing up when playing your games. Let's check if background recording is enabled by performing
    the following steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Gaming.
    3. Select Game DVR.
    4. Under Background Recording, check if the toggle switch is enabled.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 17, 2021
  4. How to hide the recording timer while using Windows Game Capturing?

Captures folder gone and I can't record games

Hi zLC Knowz,

Saving a file restriction is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to record games and save files. For me to properly assist you, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having this concern when saving any kinds of files?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you try to perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step1 : Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store

Click here

Step 2: Delete temporary files.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may follow the steps provided on the link below

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

How to hide the recording timer while using Windows Game Capturing?

1. How to hide the recording timer while using Windows Game Capturing? - Similar Threads - hide recording timer

2. how to hide xbox game bar while recording?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to hide xbox game bar while recording?: Hello, I wanna hide Xbox game bar while recording Because of this new update.I seen these posts and I read all of the replies but cant understand still, Like in my settings there is no DVR.I Do not know someone please help me....
  3. can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?: submitted by /u/S3cr3t1ng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mr9dk4/can_you_hide_xbox_game_bar_recording_timer/
  4. can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?

can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?: submitted by /u/S3cr3t1ng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mr9dfw/can_you_hide_xbox_game_bar_recording_timer/
  5. recording the screen using Xbox capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    recording the screen using Xbox capture: I was recording the screen using Xbox capture on windows 10. However the screen went blank sleep mode, I could still hear the activity on the screen. I moved the mouse and then realized that the recording had stopped but when I went to the captures folder, it was not there....
  6. How do you hide the capture/record timer when recording with Game Bar?

How do you hide the capture/record timer when recording with Game Bar?: I feel like an idiot for asking this, but I can't find anything on it and find it hard to believe that it's not able to be hidden. I just want to record the gameplay without having that popup on my screen the whole time. I tried enabling background recording, but it seems...
  7. Xbox game bar capture/recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar capture/recording: Hello I had been recording overwtach using xbox capture from xbox game bar for 4 days when i encountered an issue. Since yesterday, the game has started to lag while I am recording. However, i get normal fps if i am mot recording. I have noticed that the temperature has...
  8. How to Hide the taskbar while Gaming in Windows 10

How to Hide the taskbar while Gaming in Windows 10: Follow the Instructions given below method 1: 1. Right-click an empty place on the taskbar. 2. Click the bottom option, “Taskbar Settings.” The appropriate panel in Settings will open. 3. You will see 2 options: "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" and...
  9. How to hide game bar recording

How to hide game bar recording: Hello. So gamebar and its features are cool and all but can't see myself play shooters or any game in general with this on. Any way to hide it?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-game-bar-recording/85696b40-1f15-4c98-ad85-ba04eaf3c2ae
  10. Game clips are blank in Capture folder, recorded using Game Bar.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game clips are blank in Capture folder, recorded using Game Bar.: More than a few times, i have recorded over 3 hours worth of game-play, and when i go to check what i got in the capture folder, it's literally empty, but if i record a 4 second clip just to test it out, it's there. Furthermore, game bar will stop working properly if the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hide xbox record timer