Windows 10: How to hide the show hidden icons arrow on the taskbar? (Windows 10)

Discus and support How to hide the show hidden icons arrow on the taskbar? (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to hide the show hidden icons button on the taskbar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by samwain, Apr 21, 2019.

1. samwain Win User

How to hide the show hidden icons arrow on the taskbar? (Windows 10)

Does anyone know how to hide the show hidden icons button on the taskbar?

:)

samwain, Apr 21, 2019

2. Taskbar - Hidden Icons Arrow

How to hide the show hidden icons arrow on the taskbar? (Windows 10) 0e168e1e5f2b91bda50baa61947e70d0.png

Screenshot - 0e168e1e5f2b91bda50baa61947e70d0 - Gyazo

As you can see here, whenever I click on the overflow arrow to show hidden icons on my taskbar, the menu thing appears behind the taskbar, hiding a few icons. I recently installed a mouse driver, which is hidden by the taskbar and can never access the software
    from here, which is quite annoying, since its the fastest way to open it. I have tried closing some of these apps, but it still appears behind the taskbar, no matter how small it gets. I have also tried changing the size of the taskbar, but nothing has worked.
    Does anyone have a fix?

(Not sure if this matters but I'm using a Dell Inspiron 7577 with Windows 10)

AdamAhmed1, Apr 21, 2019
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Always show hidden icons on taskbar?

Hi there

Just a note -- if you Auto hide the taskbar (on bottom of the screen) then the little arrow to show the hidden icons still doesn't work.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 21, 2019
  4. How to hide the show hidden icons arrow on the taskbar? (Windows 10)

Hidden Icons Arrow - additional half arrow showing on taskbar

Hi,

I have an additional "half" hidden icons arrow showing on my task bar. This is visible connected to a monitor or on the Laptop Screen.

- New Installation of Windows 10 Pro with updates

- Sometimes the additional "half" arrow will disappear after changing taskbar settings, but it always returns

- I had the same issues on my previous Laptop running Windows 7 and have copied my AppData folder across.

Can live with it but just incredibly frustrating. Picture attached.

How to hide the show hidden icons arrow on the taskbar? (Windows 10) 07bb9ebd-63e5-4316-ba27-ded489cb6049.png

Thomas.Griffiths, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

How to hide the show hidden icons arrow on the taskbar? (Windows 10)

1. How to hide the show hidden icons arrow on the taskbar? (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - hide show hidden

2. Taskbar auto hide not working when after click "Show hidden icons"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar auto hide not working when after click "Show hidden icons": I am using windows 11 and I have set auto hide taskbar in setting. But, when after I click "show hidden icons" in app tray, auto hide taskbar stop working and not hide taskbar anymore. As old solution, I have to restart explore.exe and it works again. So, whenever I lost it,...
  3. Taskbar auto hide not working when after click "Show hidden icons"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar auto hide not working when after click "Show hidden icons": I am using windows 11 and I have set auto hide taskbar in setting. But, when after I click "show hidden icons" in app tray, auto hide taskbar stop working and not hide taskbar anymore. As old solution, I have to restart explore.exe and it works again. So, whenever I lost it,...
  4. Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar

Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar: Hi,I updated Windows 11 to 22610.1 ni_release yesterday, since then I lost the "^" in taskbar that is for the hidden icon menu. I tried the toggle button in the taskbar setting, but the toggle does nothing.I tried the restart the computer without fast startup, it didn't...
  5. Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar

Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar: Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  6. Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar: Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  7. Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons''

Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons'': Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  8. Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons'': Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  9. How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"?: Hi I'm working with a remote desktop application in a big company (about 200 users), and I don't want people to see what app we're using. Once the icon is hidden, they cannot disable it and that's what I'm looking for (basic users, no worry) [img] For example - I want to...
  10. Always show hidden icons on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Always show hidden icons on taskbar?: Does anyone know how to customise the behaviour of icons so they always show in the taskbar? [img] 5235

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hide behind little arrow taskbar

2. how to hide icons in the drop up arrow on taskbar windows 10

3. windows 10 an arrow on the taskbar

4. windows 10 taskbar ghost arrow,
  5. fastest way to hide task bar,
  6. how to show the arrow of taskbar to hide programs in,
  7. turn on hidden icon arrow windows 10,
  8. how to turn back on taskbar up arrow windows 10,
  9. disable the show hide icons button windows 10,
  10. window hidden icons arrow,
  11. how tot get the hidden icons arrow on the taskbar