Windows 10: How to hide 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in search window

Discus and support How to hide 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in search window in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello everyoneCan anyone tell me how to remove the 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in the search window, example is included in... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JdmLaptop, Nov 6, 2022.

1. JdmLaptop Win User

How to hide 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in search window

Hello everyoneCan anyone tell me how to remove the 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in the search window, example is included in image. I want to keep my recent searches but remove the other things like I said , which can be seen on the right.

:)

JdmLaptop, Nov 6, 2022

2. Trend Micro

Windows 10 will not upgrade to the latest because it says that Trend Micro Internet Security 2009 is installed.
    I have searched for any file with "Trend*.* in the file name anywhere on C drive.
    I then searched the registry for the same. Having failed to find anything so far, I then searched the entire registry with no luck.
    I then searched INSIDE of all files on the C drive and failed to find anything.
    I have also used the removal tools provided by Trend on their website such as:

• Ti_120_win_en_Tool_TMRemnantFileRemoveTool_hfb001.exe
    and

• Ti_120_win_en_Tool_UninstallTool_hfb0001.exe

None of the above has solved my problem. How can I fix this?

Thanks in advanced.

DoctorX_256, Nov 6, 2022
  3. Safes Win User
    How do I remove trending searches?

Hi,

The links you sent relate to the trending section in Microsoft edge, while I am trying to remove the trending section in the search bar in windows.

Thanks

Safes, Nov 6, 2022
  4. How to hide 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in search window

How do I remove trending searches?

Thank you for clarifying you want to get rid of Trending Searches in Windows 10 Search box and not Edge. It may not be possible yet, but here is the closest I can find to removing it:

https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-10-remove-sea...

https://www.tomshardware.com/how-to/remove-wind...

https://www.ghacks.net/2022/03/17/how-to-disabl...

If you want to suggest this to Microsoft you may be able to help improve this product/experience by using the Feedback Hub in the Start Menu apps list. Microsoft developers DO read feedback from customers that comes in via the Feedback Hub, so that is a great way to share your thoughts on how to better serve you as a customer.

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020 (retired), Nov 6, 2022
Thema:

How to hide 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in search window

1. How to hide 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in search window - Similar Threads - hide 'Trending videos

2. How do you turn on trending searches in search?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you turn on trending searches in search?: My trending searches are gone in search and I'm trying to turn them back on, but I can't.Reply ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-on-trending-searches-in-search/48cdcc97-3036-418a-a302-9dfc87128a9e
  3. How do you turn on trending searches in search?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you turn on trending searches in search?: My trending searches are gone in search and I'm trying to turn them back on, but I can't.Reply ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-on-trending-searches-in-search/48cdcc97-3036-418a-a302-9dfc87128a9e
  4. How to hide 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in search window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in search window: Hello everyoneCan anyone tell me how to remove the 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in the search window, example is included in image. I want to keep my recent searches but remove the other things like I said , which can be seen on the right....
  5. How to hide 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in search window

How to hide 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in search window: Hello everyoneCan anyone tell me how to remove the 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in the search window, example is included in image. I want to keep my recent searches but remove the other things like I said , which can be seen on the right....
  6. How to hide 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in search window

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to hide 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in search window

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to hide 'Trending videos from the web' and 'trending searches' in search window

9. Trending now in search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trending now in search bar: I do not want to see the ads and events and woke non-sense popping up on my desktop. I am running a business and I do not appreciate the distractions. When is Microsoft going to fix this problem and allow it customers to decide what is happening on their own desktops with a...
  10. Trending now in search bar

Trending now in search bar: I do not want to see the ads and events and woke non-sense popping up on my desktop. I am running a business and I do not appreciate the distractions. When is Microsoft going to fix this problem and allow it customers to decide what is happening on their own desktops with a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove trending videos from windows search