Windows 10: how to hide unwanted properties from details pane ?

Discus and support how to hide unwanted properties from details pane ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; how to hide unwanted properties from details pane for an image file like tags, rating, author, camera maker, camera model etc. ? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dante69007, Dec 7, 2019.

1. how to hide unwanted properties from details pane ?

how to hide unwanted properties from details pane for an image file like tags, rating, author, camera maker, camera model etc. ?

submitted by /u/dante69007
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dante69007, Dec 7, 2019

2. preview/details pane in explorer

Hi,

Setting the Preview pane to show or hide in File Explorer will apply to all folders. If you wish to hide the Preview pane in File Explorer, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Tap on View tab.
    • Click Preview Pane to view/hide it.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Hide or Show User Profile's Personal Folders in Navigation Pane

Hello Brink and thank you. This website is a very helpful resource. how to hide unwanted properties from details pane ? :)

Your suggested answer will hide the User Profile folder in the Navigation Pane.

Instead, this scenario involves not hiding the User Profile folder but hiding specific Personal Folders in the Navigation Pane that are marked "Hidden" in the Files/Folders Listing Area.

My suspicion is that there are more "PinToNamespace" registry entries for me to toggle the DWORD value.

TechGuy737, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

how to hide unwanted properties from details pane ?

Windows 10 Explorer File Details Pane

Hi,

If you are referring for preview pane in File explorer then follow the steps below.

• Open File explorer; open any document or file or folder.
    • Click on View on the Quick access toolbar ribbon.
    • Click on Preview pane or Details pane.
    You may please provide your suggestions in the feedback app. It will be directly referred by our
    developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details and then select
      Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, choose a topic from
      Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.
    Hope it helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

how to hide unwanted properties from details pane ?

1. how to hide unwanted properties from details pane ? - Similar Threads - hide unwanted properties

2. Windows File Explorer shows details pane; I want it to show properties pane in the right...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer shows details pane; I want it to show properties pane in the right...: My File Explorer stopped showing me a PROPERTIES pane all of a sudden. It now shows a DETAILS pane. How do I get it back to showing properties?...
  3. Windows File Explorer shows details pane; I want it to show properties pane in the right...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows File Explorer shows details pane; I want it to show properties pane in the right...: My File Explorer stopped showing me a PROPERTIES pane all of a sudden. It now shows a DETAILS pane. How do I get it back to showing properties?...
  4. Windows File Explorer shows details pane; I want it to show properties pane in the right...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store: With older version of MS store, end user are still capable of hiding unused app from their libraries. The hiding option is removed from the recent version of MS Store afte upgrade to Windows 11. Is that any alternative options for end users to hide unwanted apps, other than...
  6. How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store

How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store: With older version of MS store, end user are still capable of hiding unused app from their libraries. The hiding option is removed from the recent version of MS Store afte upgrade to Windows 11. Is that any alternative options for end users to hide unwanted apps, other than...
  7. Any way to remove unwanted info from Details Pane like Tags, Rating, Authors, Comments,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to remove unwanted info from Details Pane like Tags, Rating, Authors, Comments,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dante69007 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k050l9/any_way_to_remove_unwanted_info_from_details_pane/
  8. How can I hide or disable the File Explorer Preview Pane, Details Pane, and Navigation Pane...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I hide or disable the File Explorer Preview Pane, Details Pane, and Navigation Pane...: Hello, Somehow I inadvertently changed the File Explorer Settings in Windows 10. How can I hide or disable the File Explorer Preview Pane, Details Pane, and Navigation Pane in Windows 10? Thanks, dayhiker4k...
  9. How to hide latest unwanted apps

How to hide latest unwanted apps: When Windows 10 came out I used the Get-AppxPackage in powershell to hide many apps that I didn't want to access. In the Creators update, though, several have returned. Money News Phone Companion And also the Lock Screen has appeared during startup again, despite...
  10. Show or Hide Details Pane in File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show or Hide Details Pane in File Explorer in Windows 10: How to: Show or Hide Details Pane in File Explorer in Windows 10 How to Show or Hide Details Pane in File Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information The details pane in File Explorer shows you see the most common properties associated with the selected file. File...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Detail Pane Mp3 Song property details