Windows 10: How to I add my Logitech webcam to Cameras in Device Manager?

Discus and support How to I add my Logitech webcam to Cameras in Device Manager? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Logitech C922 webcam. I see it in Sound, Video In Game Controllers in device manager, but the only camera listed for Cameras is the Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeff Hawkins jeffh, Apr 7, 2020.

1. How to I add my Logitech webcam to Cameras in Device Manager?

I have a Logitech C922 webcam. I see it in Sound, Video In Game Controllers in device manager, but the only camera listed for Cameras is the Intel AVStream Camera 2500. How do I add the Logitech WebCam to cameras?

:)

Jeff Hawkins jeffh, Apr 7, 2020

2. How to I add my Logitech webcam to Cameras in Device Manager?

I have a Logitech C922 webcam. I see it in Sound, Video In Game Controllers in device manager, but the only camera listed for Cameras is the Intel AVStream Camera 2500. How do I add the Logitech WebCam to cameras?

Jeff Hawkins (jeffh), May 25, 2020
  3. beau Win User
    Can't Find WebCam Device in Device Manager

In Win7 I'd do Device Manager > Imaging Devices > USB 2.0 PC Camera to find my USB WebCam and activate it and de-activate the monitor's built-in camera.

But in Win10 Device Manager has no listing for Imaging Devices.

How to I add my Logitech webcam to Cameras in Device Manager? [​IMG]

Where in Win10 can I enable and disable webcams?

4. Mathiassa Win User

How to I add my Logitech webcam to Cameras in Device Manager?

Logitech C270 webcam: no picture

I have a Logitech C270 webcam. I used it for years on my windows computer without issues. The video stopped working some weeks ago. Firefox and Skype say that some other program uses the camera. Windows Camera app shows black picture without any error message. The microphone works fine btw.

My first thought was that it is a Windows 10 issue:

• Windows 10 knows about the camera. Seemingly no problem in device manager.
    • Tried out the possible workarounds listed on the internet:
      • switching to built-in drivers,
      • uninstall/reinstall device with logitech drivers,
      • different USB ports (2.0/3.0),
      • checking in process explorer if something is using the camera or its microphone,
      • deleted some files suggested somewhere in case of win 8/10 upgrade (which was not the case, but whatever works)

I was out of ideas, so I checked the camera with my Linux laptop. Again the laptop knows about the camera, but no picture, no errors. Based on this I guess it is a hardware issue. Before throwing the cam in the trash, I just want to ask if you think that I missed something.

Mathiassa, May 25, 2020
Thema:

How to I add my Logitech webcam to Cameras in Device Manager?

1. How to I add my Logitech webcam to Cameras in Device Manager? - Similar Threads - add Logitech webcam

2. Webcam in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam in Device Manager: Just wondering why, the Device Manager shows the webcam on my Gateway laptop as a USB camera. It is not a webcam you connect thru a USB port it is the type most laptops come with as part of the display. It does work but not like you would expect it to. Would this be typical...
  3. Webcam in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam in Device Manager: Just wondering why, the Device Manager shows the webcam on my Gateway laptop as a USB camera. It is not a webcam you connect thru a USB port it is the type most laptops come with as part of the display. It does work but not like you would expect it to. Would this be typical...
  4. Webcam in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Logitech webcam

Logitech webcam: as of March 10 before all future windows updates when i took a video with my Logitech c525 Webcam ans went tofike to send it to the desktop I would see the video and was able to share send or whatever. I have not added or installed any other programs etc. no my default...
  6. selecting webcam to use. device manager shows the HP windows camera and my new webcam

selecting webcam to use. device manager shows the HP windows camera and my new webcam: The windows camera is working. My HP Laptop has been using the "HP vision HD Camera as in device manager" that is preinstalled. It uses the camera lense on the screen. I have a new webcam that shows up in Device Manager as "NExigo N60 FHD webcam". How do I select the new...
  7. Web camera not detected, imaging devices missing in device manager and webcam not working

Web camera not detected, imaging devices missing in device manager and webcam not working: imaging devices missing in device manager and webcam not working HI, Last day when i clicked on the camera tile it said 'to get started, connect a camera' and i found out that none of my apps and desktop applications could use the webcam.Each time i get an error...
  8. No webcam in device manager

No webcam in device manager: Imaging devices are not in Device Manager, There is no Webcam listed, Windows 10 isn't showing the webcam, The manufacturer used the Windows default driver so there are no legacy drivers to download. For some reason I can't even select a webcam in the install legacy device...
  9. Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10

Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10: HI there, I have an HP Envy with Windows 10 and can't seem to get my webcam / camera to work. It is not listed on the Device Manager list. Thanks for the help. JP...
  10. How do I remove Logitech Webcam Software..

How do I remove Logitech Webcam Software..: I have an old installation of the Logitech Webcam Software on my PC, which is stubbornly refusing all attempts at removal.. it may be the remains of an earlier installation made under Windows7 and the recent upgrade to Windows10 is possibly denying me access.. - does...