Windows 10: how to i escape this bluetooth hell? (Bluetooth Crackling issue)

Discus and support how to i escape this bluetooth hell? (Bluetooth Crackling issue) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; well i decided to go full bluetooth because im tired of spending money on replacment headphones and broken tangled cables so i brought myself some Tone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xdarkmario, Mar 18, 2016.

1. how to i escape this bluetooth hell? (Bluetooth Crackling issue)

well i decided to go full bluetooth because im tired of spending money on replacment headphones and broken tangled cables so i brought myself some Tone infinium HBS-900 bluetooth headphones. now on my phone that supports APT-X these things are amazing! but on my computer it seems that im plagued with interference and sound crackling. so i swapped out my realtek AC wireless wifi card and brought a intel 7260 Dualband +bluetooth 4.0
    for a while it seemed to be working and now its again crackling and shuddering. its driving me nuts! then i brought THIS

how to i escape this bluetooth hell? (Bluetooth Crackling issue) [​IMG]

so that i can make anything bluetooth just to my disappointment that i dont think these 2 thing scan connect to each other, i mean how would i connect to things that have no gui together? but someone said they have done it ant it works fine but i can for the life of me find out how to do it.
    i have already trying updating the drivers on my computer and i ave the latest. but if i cover my bluetooth or even move 2 feet away from it it crackles and disconnects sometimes. it was not doing that at first and i only tested it with my pc but yea. i tried 4 phones and they are flawless, i could go outside of my apartment and i would be connected on all 4 phones but not on my pc.

:)

xdarkmario, Mar 18, 2016
  2. Adrian B1 Win User

Any fix for screeches when playing mp3's via bluetooth audio?

Im also experiencing bluetooth audio playback issues - random popping sounds and a constant high pitched whine on my Lumia 920.

The popping sounds seem to only be related to mp3 playback. Songs that ive ripped using windows media player (regardless of compression) will play random pops / crackles with a constant high pitched whine / hum over any bluetooth device. These same mp3s
    play fine through the speakers and through the headphone jack.

WMA audio (the same song as the mp3 tested above) only has the high pitched whine / hum...no popping or crackling over bluetooth...plays fine through speakers and headphone jack.

Netflix and other streaming media also only exhibits the high pitched whine / hum...no popping or crackling over bluetooth. Again, these play fine through the speakers and headphone jack.

Adrian B1, Mar 18, 2016
  3. TamaraMVP Win User
    Sound issue with HTC Windows Phone 8X

I replaced my HTC phone and had the same problem with the 2nd phone. It seemed to be mainly the bluetooth.

I exchanged the 2nd phone for a Nokia Lumia and I haven't had problems with the bluetooth voice in my car. I do notice, however, that the speech recognition has some crackling when I am listening to and responding to text messages in the car (the feature
    that reads your text messages while you're driving and asks you to reply).

I've received all software updates as I'm in the US. It's not my car as my blackberry and iPhone both work fine with my bluetooth (no crackling).

TamaraMVP, Mar 18, 2016
Thema:

how to i escape this bluetooth hell? (Bluetooth Crackling issue)

1. how to i escape this bluetooth hell? (Bluetooth Crackling issue) - Similar Threads - escape bluetooth hell

2. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.: Ok, so every now and then, when I watch videos on youtube, my bluetooth headphones start stuttering, really horribly to the point where I cannot hear what is being said. I have tried turning bluetooth on and off. I connected my headphones to my phone and they worked fine, so...
  3. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.: Ok, so every now and then, when I watch videos on youtube, my bluetooth headphones start stuttering, really horribly to the point where I cannot hear what is being said. I have tried turning bluetooth on and off. I connected my headphones to my phone and they worked fine, so...
  4. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Crackling sound in my bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling sound in my bluetooth headphones: in my bluetooth headphone JBL TUNE 700BT i hear a strange crackling noise when in meetings alone. but when i listen to any song or any youtube video its very clear......and also i tried this in a different laptop, the sound was crystal clear....so there's some problem in my...
  6. Bluetooth audio crackling/clipping

Bluetooth audio crackling/clipping: ear community, I have a HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-0317ng with a Realtek RTL8821CE WiFi/Bluetooth card inside. The OS of choice is Windows 10 Home 64-bit 20H2, fully updated. Ever since I bought this computer a few months ago I have the following issue: Music over Bluetooth...
  7. Bluetooth Headset Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headset Audio Crackling: I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones and when I connect them to my PC, there is a Headphones mode and a Headset mode. The audio is perfectly fine in Headphones mode but since I need a microphone, I need to have it in Headset mode. The problem is that whenever I put it into...
  8. Issues with Bluetooth crackling/popping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Bluetooth crackling/popping: So I've been using the same type of Bluetooth Headphones (Sony MDR-XB650BT) with my HP laptop for awhile now and I've never had an issue with them. Today, though, when I connected them to my laptop it started making crackling noises, and it hasn't stopped. I'm not sure what...
  9. What the hell is with bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What the hell is with bluetooth?: A week ago everything works fine. Today all bluetooth devices are described as turned of. There is no "more settings" as your help desc talking about no button to turn on, driver is ok, phone bluetooth is on so what the hell is with bluetooth? Look at the screenshot...
  10. Bluetooth Sound Problems - Crackling

Bluetooth Sound Problems - Crackling: I'm having issues with both sets of Bluetooth headphones cracking (Beats3 Solo Wireless & AirPods) since this morning. This is a problem for me as my sound card is broken and this is the only way I can get audio on my PC. This issue is happening on two different systems,...