Windows 10: How to I fix this problem while trying to transfer files from iOS to Windows 10 laptop.

Discus and support How to I fix this problem while trying to transfer files from iOS to Windows 10 laptop. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Whenever I try to transfer folders and pictures from my iPhone 7 Plus to my Dell Latitude 3490 windows 10 laptop, but this problem showed up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChanrithL, Apr 1, 2020.

1. ChanrithL Win User

How to I fix this problem while trying to transfer files from iOS to Windows 10 laptop.

How to I fix this problem while trying to transfer files from iOS to Windows 10 laptop. 7a553198-5158-4de5-96e7-8b0649a062aa?upload=true.png

Whenever I try to transfer folders and pictures from my iPhone 7 Plus to my Dell Latitude 3490 windows 10 laptop, but this problem showed up.

:)

ChanrithL, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 1, 2020
  3. rss81 Win User
    transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Steevo Win User

How to I fix this problem while trying to transfer files from iOS to Windows 10 laptop.

Cable to transfer files

OMG. I have never met anyone who actually bought one of those file transfer things.

Firewire will do the same as USB, but faster, so will a cheap crossover cable. I can wlak you through the steps of moving data so you will not miss a beat.

Anything more than $10 to buy a cable is too much.

Steevo, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. How to I fix this problem while trying to transfer files from iOS to Windows 10 laptop. - Similar Threads - fix problem while

2. How transfer files from frozen laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How transfer files from frozen laptop: My old computer with Windows10 is frozen after login. I need to transfer programs from that computer to new Windows 12 computer. How do I proceed to transfer?...
  3. How transfer files from frozen laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How transfer files from frozen laptop: My old computer with Windows10 is frozen after login. I need to transfer programs from that computer to new Windows 12 computer. How do I proceed to transfer?...
  4. How transfer files from frozen laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to transfer files from windows 10 to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer files from windows 10 to windows 11?: I just got a new laptop today, and it uses windows 11. When I first started using it, it wanted to download my files from my old windows 10 computer automatically. I declined to do it, because I need to register the device to wifi and didn't want to download all those files...
  6. How do I migrate from Windows 10 to iOS?

How do I migrate from Windows 10 to iOS?: what is easiest method to completely migrate off of windows 10 to iOS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-migrate-from-windows-10-to-ios/4613ae75-de39-47a8-830b-9c57a7e409e9
  7. How do I migrate from Windows 10 to iOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I migrate from Windows 10 to iOS?: what is easiest method to completely migrate off of windows 10 to iOS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-migrate-from-windows-10-to-ios/4613ae75-de39-47a8-830b-9c57a7e409e9
  8. How do I migrate from Windows 10 to iOS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. transferring file from Vista laptop to new Windows 10 laptop.

transferring file from Vista laptop to new Windows 10 laptop.: I am transferring one of my own song from my old Vista laptop via USB stick to my new Windows 10 laptop but when I try and play the song in windows media player it says can't play and shows 0X00d7186 how can I resolve this please. it says Content user rights too....
  10. Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10: I took 3 photos with my phone and tried to send them to my PC. I downloaded the photos from iCloud to my PC using a USB cable, but then I could not find the pics after searching every link and folder. So I went to the multicolored photos app on my iphone, checked the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trying to transfer videos from iphone to computer and says device not working