Windows 10: How to I get to the login screen on my monitor?

Discus and support How to I get to the login screen on my monitor? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a pc and for the past few months I haven’t been able to get to the login screen on my monitor, every time I try and boot it up I just get taken... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ahmed_282, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Ahmed_282 Win User

How to I get to the login screen on my monitor?

I have a pc and for the past few months I haven’t been able to get to the login screen on my monitor, every time I try and boot it up I just get taken to a black starting screen that has a big “GIGABYTE” in the middle and then eventually I get redirected to what I believe is the biosI’ll try attach an image. I try and just press ‘load optimized defaults’ and then ‘save and exit’ but the it takes me back to the black starting screen with “GIGABYTE” in the middle after which I get redirected again to the biosimage.

:)

Ahmed_282, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 25, 2023
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 25, 2023
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Apr 25, 2023
Thema:

1. How to I get to the login screen on my monitor? - Similar Threads - login screen monitor

2. How to I get to the login screen on my monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I get to the login screen on my monitor?: I have a pc and for the past few months I haven’t been able to get to the login screen on my monitor, every time I try and boot it up I just get taken to a black starting screen that has a big “GIGABYTE” in the middle and then eventually I get redirected to what I believe is...
  3. How to I get to the login screen on my monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to I get to the login screen on my monitor?: I have a pc and for the past few months I haven’t been able to get to the login screen on my monitor, every time I try and boot it up I just get taken to a black starting screen that has a big “GIGABYTE” in the middle and then eventually I get redirected to what I believe is...
  4. How do I fix my primary monitor to boot to login screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my primary monitor to boot to login screen?: I cannot boot to the windows login screen, I think it’s because Windows is detecting a third monitor and showing it there. Everything works and earlier I was able to get in I just couldn’t access my settings because windows was displaying it to a different monitor I don’t...
  5. How do I fix my primary monitor to boot to login screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my primary monitor to boot to login screen?: I cannot boot to the windows login screen, I think it’s because Windows is detecting a third monitor and showing it there. Everything works and earlier I was able to get in I just couldn’t access my settings because windows was displaying it to a different monitor I don’t...
  6. Black Screen / monitor gets no signal when reaching login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen / monitor gets no signal when reaching login screen: Hi, My desktop, running win10 (not sure what version), black screened today. Ctrl alt del and win/ctrl/shift/b both didn’t work so I power-button-rebooted. Now, when I try to boot it back up it (at best), reaches the login screen for a second, before it loses connection with...
  7. getting to login screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    getting to login screen: I cannot open screen to log in password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-to-login-screen/546f6afa-fea2-4665-9f25-5a6c1ab99974
  8. how do I get icons to show on my monitor screen ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get icons to show on my monitor screen ?: see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-icons-to-show-on-my-monitor-screen/2a66f81a-d395-4843-bdb7-a647a701be5c
  9. My monitor has a shadow screen. How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My monitor has a shadow screen. How do I get rid of it?: My monitor has a shadow screen. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-monitor-has-a-shadow-screen-how-do-i-get-rid-of/583cc02a-ade6-444d-ba26-06cf2738b9de
  10. How to show login screen on a specific monitor?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to show login screen on a specific monitor?: I have three monitors. Currently, the login/sign in screen is on the far right monitor. How do I configure so that the login screen is on the far left monitor? 53914