Windows 10: How to I open this type of file? Is there an app I can download that will open it, because...

Discus and support How to I open this type of file? Is there an app I can download that will open it, because... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rockkett [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rockkett, Mar 25, 2020.

1. How to I open this type of file? Is there an app I can download that will open it, because...

/u/rockkett, Mar 25, 2020

2. Notepad automatically opening when ABA file downloaded

Hi Fiona,

We suggest that you follow these steps to uncheck the Always open this type of file:

• Right click on an ABA file.
    • Hover your mouse cursor on Open with and select Choose another app.
    • Uncheck the Always open this type of file and click on
      OK
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Mar 25, 2020
  4. How to I open this type of file? Is there an app I can download that will open it, because...

App to open .c6e0ec and .e8d549184 files

Hi Hitkary,

It seems that there is no default app set to open these kind of files. Can you still recall the type of app or program that opens this kind of file?

For us to isolate this issue, we suggest assigning a default app or program to open it. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings and click System.
    • Click Default apps.
    • At the bottom, click Choose default apps by file type.
    • Scroll down and look for the .e8d549184 file.
    • Once found, click the + sign on the right and select the app you want to use.

Once you've successfully set the default app, try opening the file again and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

How to I open this type of file? Is there an app I can download that will open it, because...

1. How to I open this type of file? Is there an app I can download that will open it, because... - Similar Threads - open type file

2. How can I open these files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open these files?: I found an SD card from my old camera and wanted to look through the photos but some of the pictures had strange names and each file had a different file type. A few were ok and still were JPG files. Any ideas on how to access these photos?...
  3. How can I open these files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I open these files?: I found an SD card from my old camera and wanted to look through the photos but some of the pictures had strange names and each file had a different file type. A few were ok and still were JPG files. Any ideas on how to access these photos?...
  4. how do i open .22 file types

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i open .22 file types: my jpeg files and PDF files are saving as .22 which happens when i end my file name with the date 30.11.22 and then i cannot open them as they are then saved as a 22 file, i get the following message paint cannot read this file, This is not a valid bitmap file, or its format...
  5. how do i open .22 file types

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i open .22 file types: my jpeg files and PDF files are saving as .22 which happens when i end my file name with the date 30.11.22 and then i cannot open them as they are then saved as a 22 file, i get the following message paint cannot read this file, This is not a valid bitmap file, or its format...
  6. How do I open the .HEIC file type?

How do I open the .HEIC file type?: How do I open the .HEIC file type? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-the-heic-file-type/b9089d20-24a3-4f0b-b42e-c293ec1bd714
  7. How do I open the .HEIC file type?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I open the .HEIC file type?: How do I open the .HEIC file type? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-the-heic-file-type/b9089d20-24a3-4f0b-b42e-c293ec1bd714
  8. How can I remove the always open this file type with this application?

How can I remove the always open this file type with this application?: Hi so I ran into an issue today when my friend asked me to extract assets from his unity projects that were corrupted which I knew how and had all the neccesary resources but I accidentally pressed always open this file type with this application on the app I needed but it...
  9. Can not reset how a file type is opened.

Can not reset how a file type is opened.: I have been downloading some mods for minecraft when i had to run a .jar file. I looked on the internet to figure out how to do so and followed them, but when i went to run it and it asked how i was going to run it, i had forgot to deselect "Always use this app to open .jar...
  10. How Can i download Files without Open this Page ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Can i download Files without Open this Page ?: i got this Page in New Tab when i Click download link on Some Websites http://www.bloggingtips.com/wp-conte...gest_money.png [img] Blocked link by My Kaspersky Free. Any idea to bypass if dont want to Turn-off Anti-Virus ? i Trying to Right-Click Inspect but i Cant find...