Windows 10: How to I personalize my desktop screen?

Discus and support How to I personalize my desktop screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't find Windows 10 layout easy to use. I would like to switch my desktop to a previous desktop version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EthelHaskell, Jul 23, 2020.

1. How to I personalize my desktop screen?

I don't find Windows 10 layout easy to use. I would like to switch my desktop to a previous desktop version

:)

EthelHaskell, Jul 23, 2020

2. How to Personalize Desktop Wallpaper

Hi Kathie,

You can personalize your desktop wallpaper by simply following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + I to open settings.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Click Background.
    • Click Browse to open File Explorer.
    • Navigate the folder to choose a photo that you desired.
    • Click Choose picture to finish.
    The preview window gives you a sneak peek of what will your desktop looks like if you change your desktop wallpaper.

You can visit this
    link
    for more information on how you can personalize your computer.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Johann Eva, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Personalize desktop with pictures taken and stored within My Pictures

Hi Granite,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to create a new folder, copy pictures whichever you want to set as desktop background and paste in new folder.

Now browse and select this folder to set as desktop background. Follow the below steps:

• Right click on desktop and select Personalize.
    • Under background select Slideshow.
    • Now browse for the folder which you created.
    • Turn on Shuffle.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 30, 2020
  4. How to I personalize my desktop screen?

How can i personalize my start screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.

I suggest you to personalize your start screen and check if it helps.

• Right click on desktop.

• Select personalization.

• Click on Start.

• Turn off the Start full screen.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

How to I personalize my desktop screen?

1. How to I personalize my desktop screen? - Similar Threads - personalize desktop screen

2. How to Personalize the screen on my external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Personalize the screen on my external monitor: I have an external monitor connected to my laptop and it shows a wide black border on all four sides of the screen. The image on my laptop's home screen fills the screen horizontally and only shows black borders at the top and bottom of the screen. I have tried...
  3. How to Personalize the screen on my external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Personalize the screen on my external monitor: I have an external monitor connected to my laptop and it shows a wide black border on all four sides of the screen. The image on my laptop's home screen fills the screen horizontally and only shows black borders at the top and bottom of the screen. I have tried...
  4. Personalization and desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalization and desktop: I generally like Win !!, but have issues with personalization and inconsistency. I can't find any way to change the icon fonts color, shading, etc. Also, my desktop icons sometimes scatter all over the desktop. This might be because I use a laptop connected by HDMI cable to a...
  5. Personalization and desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personalization and desktop: I generally like Win !!, but have issues with personalization and inconsistency. I can't find any way to change the icon fonts color, shading, etc. Also, my desktop icons sometimes scatter all over the desktop. This might be because I use a laptop connected by HDMI cable to a...
  6. There is a method for personalize my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There is a method for personalize my desktop: I won't use Rain meter program for personalize my PC, but there is an alternative methods submitted by /u/SERIUSAMr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g393pj/there_is_a_method_for_personalize_my_desktop/
  7. Personalize Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Personalize Desktop: Hello, I have a folder with 5 image files to set as desktop wallpapers, once set and each boot desktop was one of these images. Since last upgrade when I boot, those 5 images gone, some windows selected images are instead. Start to browse to change the images from that folder...
  8. personal Icons on the desktop, how do I

in Windows 10 Customization
    personal Icons on the desktop, how do I: put my own icons on the desktop . how is it done ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personal-icons-on-the-desktop-how-do-i/7118c697-98ad-45df-8491-058d339c0324
  9. Desktop personalization

Desktop personalization: We just acquired a 2nd laptop running Windows 10 for use by my wife. We want separate desktop backdrops but they end up propagating from one machine to the other. Sometimes mine picks up hers and sometimes hers picks up mine. How do we stop this? We share the same Microsoft...
  10. Desktop Personalization

Desktop Personalization: I chose some pictures from the Microsoft store - for wallpaper, I think. I do not see where to click to save those. When I go to the personalization page, they are not there....