Windows 10: How to I reactivate MS office if I have lost the activation key

Discus and support How to I reactivate MS office if I have lost the activation key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How to I reactive. I have been using Windows MS office 2016 and now it is telling me it has not been activated. MS office if I have lost the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SharonGodwin, Nov 15, 2018.

1. How to I reactivate MS office if I have lost the activation key

How to I reactive. I have been using Windows MS office 2016 and now it is telling me it has not been activated.

MS office if I have lost the activation key

:)

SharonGodwin, Nov 15, 2018
  2. HiSpeed Win User

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Nov 15, 2018
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    MS Office 2007 no more activated...

Download an iso with all updates and use your serial.

NdMk2o1o, Nov 15, 2018
  4. RaPiDo987 Win User

How to I reactivate MS office if I have lost the activation key

Help recovering MS Office product key

Hey Guys!

I just built a new rig for my grandma but unable to install MS office because she lost the product key. The old HDD still has it install but I don't know how to recover it... *Confused How to I reactivate MS office if I have lost the activation key :confused:

Anything will be greatly appreciated *Toast :toast:

RaPiDo987, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

How to I reactivate MS office if I have lost the activation key

1. How to I reactivate MS office if I have lost the activation key - Similar Threads - reactivate office lost

2. I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...: I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to uninstall ms office 2013i started installing without uninstalling how long will it take to install and can i shut down and will it resume after i restart...
  3. I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...: I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to uninstall ms office 2013i started installing without uninstalling how long will it take to install and can i shut down and will it resume after i restart...
  4. I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. i have lost my activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have lost my activation key: i have lost my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-activation-key/d8f7474f-74e7-4c4f-8247-9a153cf4e6f8
  6. i have lost my activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have lost my activation key: i have lost my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-activation-key/d8f7474f-74e7-4c4f-8247-9a153cf4e6f8
  7. How to reactivate Windows on a laptop when you have lost the activation key

How to reactivate Windows on a laptop when you have lost the activation key: I have a hard disk problem on my laptop and lost everything on the hard disk, had windows reinstalled but cannot re activate it as the original version of Windows with its activation key has been lost too as it was stored on the hard disk, What can I do to activate Windows...
  8. reactivating lost windows key

reactivating lost windows key: I purchased a windows 10 and was using it on old desktop... it crashed and had to replace the motherboard and CPU. I cant find the old key envelop. How do I activate my windows 10...
  9. Lost Microsoft office 2016 activation key

Lost Microsoft office 2016 activation key: I bought lifetime subscription of Microsoft office 2016 home & student from flipkart on oct 2018. Last week i got my desktop OS refreshed (windows 10). Now i want to re install office 2016 but i dont remember my microsoft account details like email id etc. I have invoice from...
  10. reactivation of Windows 10 and MS Office

reactivation of Windows 10 and MS Office: SSD drive failure and need to change to a new SSD, can I reactivate the previous Windows 10 and MS office that is in the old SSD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivation-of-windows-10-and-ms-office/72648f1c-e977-457a-b323-577504f737fe"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reactivate office if key is lost

2. office 2016 reactivate windows 10 updates