Windows 10: How to i remove the top left volume display?

Discus and support How to i remove the top left volume display? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So how do I disable this thing? it's blocking my view and it's really annoying. Is there a way to make it transparent or lower its appearance time or... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ir6, Oct 26, 2020.

1. IR6
    ir6 Win User

How to i remove the top left volume display?

So how do I disable this thing? it's blocking my view and it's really annoying. Is there a way to make it transparent or lower its appearance time or simply not appear? I'm not really into tech stuff so please don't call me an idiot XD

How to i remove the top left volume display? [​IMG]

:)

2. How to remove volume display on screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

The volume display on the screen lets you adjust the volume easily and check the actual volume level. If you wouldn't want to see it on the screen or on the task bar, you can hide it by performing these steps:

• Right-click on the task bar.
    • Select Settings.
    • Under Notification area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off volume.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Oct 26, 2020
  3. [ JCI ] Win User
    Volume and brightness bar on top left of screen missing

Normally, whenever I adjust the brightness or volume on my laptop, a bar indicating the volume or brightness level appears in the top left. Just today the bar in the top left no longer appears when adjusting volume or brightness. Can someone pls help so
    that the bar appears again when i adjust volume or brightness?

[ JCI ], Oct 26, 2020
  4. How to i remove the top left volume display?

We couldn't complete the updates undoing changes and volume display stays on in top left ALL THE TIME... 10/13/18

i can slide it turning the volume up or down BUT on the windows display, all the time in the TOP LEFT black bar and a BLUE slider that displays the volume number STAYS on the screen all the time.

B1uethunder, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

How to i remove the top left volume display?

1. How to i remove the top left volume display? - Similar Threads - remove top left

2. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  3. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  4. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  5. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  6. Top left volume bar

7. How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?: can someone help me because the volume pop up in the top left of my screen is irritating me.... when I'm playing i have pressed a button at my keyboard and idk what that is....the problem is that when i scroll the volume pop up will appear and adjust the volume and its...
  8. How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?

How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?: can someone help me because the volume pop up in the top left of my screen is irritating me.... when I'm playing i have pressed a button at my keyboard and idk what that is....the problem is that when i scroll the volume pop up will appear and adjust the volume and its...
  9. How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?

How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?: how to remove volume pop up at the top left part of my screen coz its affecting my scroller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-volume-pop-up-in-the-top-left/0b28d539-b62a-46b2-a845-67ca8149efca
  10. Permanent floating Volume control in top left of main display.

Permanent floating Volume control in top left of main display.: Every time, I start my computer after I shut down, a few problems will arise. Listing them, the windows key on my keyboard doesn't bring up the search bar, however win+r still brings up Run. The floating volume window is permanent in the top left side of the screen. If I mess...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hide volume bar Windows Phone registry