Windows 10: How to i remove the top left volume display?

Discus and support How to i remove the top left volume display? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So how do I disable this thing? it's blocking my view and it's really annoying. Is there a way to make it transparent or lower its appearance time or... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ir6, Oct 26, 2020.

1. IR6
    ir6 Win User

How to i remove the top left volume display?

So how do I disable this thing? it's blocking my view and it's really annoying. Is there a way to make it transparent or lower its appearance time or simply not appear? I'm not really into tech stuff so please don't call me an idiot XD

How to i remove the top left volume display? [​IMG]

:)

2. How to remove volume display on screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

The volume display on the screen lets you adjust the volume easily and check the actual volume level. If you wouldn't want to see it on the screen or on the task bar, you can hide it by performing these steps:

• Right-click on the task bar.
    • Select Settings.
    • Under Notification area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off volume.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Oct 26, 2020
  3. [ JCI ] Win User
    Volume and brightness bar on top left of screen missing

Normally, whenever I adjust the brightness or volume on my laptop, a bar indicating the volume or brightness level appears in the top left. Just today the bar in the top left no longer appears when adjusting volume or brightness. Can someone pls help so
    that the bar appears again when i adjust volume or brightness?

[ JCI ], Oct 26, 2020
  4. How to i remove the top left volume display?

We couldn't complete the updates undoing changes and volume display stays on in top left ALL THE TIME... 10/13/18

i can slide it turning the volume up or down BUT on the windows display, all the time in the TOP LEFT black bar and a BLUE slider that displays the volume number STAYS on the screen all the time.

B1uethunder, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

How to i remove the top left volume display?

1. How to i remove the top left volume display? - Similar Threads - remove top left

2. Permanent floating Volume control in top left of main display.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permanent floating Volume control in top left of main display.: Every time, I start my computer after I shut down, a few problems will arise. Listing them, the windows key on my keyboard doesn't bring up the search bar, however win+r still brings up Run. The floating volume window is permanent in the top left side of the screen. If I mess...
  3. Top-left volume and brightness adjustment missing.

Top-left volume and brightness adjustment missing.: I don't have any audio driver making this problem, I just switched into a Radeon RX Vega graphics card and the OSD just vanished. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-left-volume-and-brightness-adjustment-missing/d8bf497d-4124-4b18-b6f5-266bf5285881
  4. On screen volume display removal

On screen volume display removal: Dear reader, I'd like to know whether it is possible to get rid of the additional screen one sometimes sees when adjusting the volume through keyboard buttons on Windows 10. I added the an image showing what I was talking about. [ATTACH] So it's not about the number,...
  5. Volume meter at top-left of screen stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume meter at top-left of screen stuck: So I have a A4 4Channel audio mixer and i have it connected to my computer via usb. But when ever i plug it in my volume adjuster at top left of screen keeps appearing and getting stuck, I can still adjust audio and the meter changes with it but it wont go away still....
  6. Volume and brightness bar on top left of screen missing

Volume and brightness bar on top left of screen missing: Normally, whenever I adjust the brightness or volume on my laptop, a bar indicating the volume or brightness level appears in the top left. Just today the bar in the top left no longer appears when adjusting volume or brightness. Can someone pls help so that the bar appears...
  7. Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge: Can someone please explain how this window went from a little one with just the volume level, to this thing that takes up half the screen. [img] 134123
  8. Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge: Can someone please explain how this window went from a little one with just the volume level, to this thing that takes up half the screen. [img] 134123
  9. black volume indicator on top left screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black volume indicator on top left screen: Laptop Acer Spin SP515-51N, Windows10 Home 64-bit V.1803 17134.441. Since about 1 week I got a black volume indicator on the upper left corner of my screen. It shows up from the start and minimises the volume permanently to 0. The indicator ist manually movable but even...
  10. how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen?: how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-duplicate-small-screen-on-top-left/383d6344-f755-4381-b652-4f755f77fcb1