Windows 10: How to i retrieve these emails?

Discus and support How to i retrieve these emails? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just up-graded my HP PRODESK tower on 12-12-2019 paid a local computer store for this service from Windows 7 to Windows 10 >I had apx.1800 emails on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ROGERtwomiss, Dec 20, 2019.

1. How to i retrieve these emails?

I just up-graded my HP PRODESK tower on 12-12-2019 paid a local computer store for this service from Windows 7 to Windows 10 >I had apx.1800 emails on my computer with Windows 7. Now that i have Windows 10, i can do emails but not see my saved emails, which were stored on my Windows 7. How to i retrieve these emails?

:)

ROGERtwomiss, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Barnaby44 Win User

Slow startup 100% usage and other issues (given own thread)

Thank you both for those tips.
    It still leaves me unable to retrieve my IE favourite listing and still unable to retrieve my historical emails.
    Is there any where I can read up on the steps I need to make to recover them particularly the emails?

Thanks

Barnaby44, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Retrieving Email 6230i

Hi,

I have no problems with sending Email from my 6230i but for some reason when I try and retrieve I'm told I have the wrong password, I presume it means my Email password, which I input correct, but for some reason it just won't work.

Any suggestions would be apprecitated.

Daryl

darylb---01, Dec 20, 2019
  4. awilke84 Win User

How to i retrieve these emails?

MISSING FEATURE: IMAP4 Email to retrieve: all

Yes, when you're in your email box and the list has been updated, go options -> retrieve email -> all.

It won't do it automatically on connecting but it saves you the hassle of downloading each message.

awilke84, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

How to i retrieve these emails?

1. How to i retrieve these emails? - Similar Threads - retrieve emails

2. Can I retrieve my Microsoft account if the connected email and the password have been changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I retrieve my Microsoft account if the connected email and the password have been changed?: So today I was playing Skyblock, a Minecraft Hypixel game, and a person asked if I wanted to join their discord server, and stupidly I said yes. While verifying for the discord server, I put my email in thinking nothing of it, but about 20 minutes later, I was logged out of...
  3. Can I retrieve my Microsoft account if the connected email and the password have been changed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I retrieve my Microsoft account if the connected email and the password have been changed?: So today I was playing Skyblock, a Minecraft Hypixel game, and a person asked if I wanted to join their discord server, and stupidly I said yes. While verifying for the discord server, I put my email in thinking nothing of it, but about 20 minutes later, I was logged out of...
  4. How can I retrieve my confirmation email for purchase of Microsoft Subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I retrieve my confirmation email for purchase of Microsoft Subscription?: Hello,I purchased a new HP Tower and Microsoft Subscription, from BestBuy, on November 23rd. I have lost the confirmation email that has my product key and instructions. Can you please resend the email to me?Thanks,Deborah...
  5. How can I retrieve my confirmation email for purchase of Microsoft Subscription?

How can I retrieve my confirmation email for purchase of Microsoft Subscription?: Hello,I purchased a new HP Tower and Microsoft Subscription, from BestBuy, on November 23rd. I have lost the confirmation email that has my product key and instructions. Can you please resend the email to me?Thanks,Deborah...
  6. I HAD AN OLD ACCOUNT *** Email address is removed for privacy *** HOW CAN I FIND OR RETRIEVE IT

I HAD AN OLD ACCOUNT *** Email address is removed for privacy *** HOW CAN I FIND OR RETRIEVE IT: HAD A MS. .COM ACCOUNT HOW TO RETRIEVE IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-an-old-account-how-can-i-find-or-retrieve-it/8ce68dd7-e457-4794-98c5-15c8dc38dc29
  7. I HAD AN OLD ACCOUNT *** Email address is removed for privacy *** HOW CAN I FIND OR RETRIEVE IT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAD AN OLD ACCOUNT *** Email address is removed for privacy *** HOW CAN I FIND OR RETRIEVE IT: HAD A MS. .COM ACCOUNT HOW TO RETRIEVE IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-an-old-account-how-can-i-find-or-retrieve-it/8ce68dd7-e457-4794-98c5-15c8dc38dc29
  8. Can you help me retrieve my email? I need it for my job their making me an email for their...

Can you help me retrieve my email? I need it for my job their making me an email for their...: I couldn't retrieve my microsoft email. I tried multiple attempts to reset the password and I received this message from microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-retrieve-my-email-i-need-it-for-my/3392d922-ef21-4d28-8abc-37004b66e32a
  9. Can you help me retrieve my email? I need it for my job their making me an email for their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me retrieve my email? I need it for my job their making me an email for their...: I couldn't retrieve my microsoft email. I tried multiple attempts to reset the password and I received this message from microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-retrieve-my-email-i-need-it-for-my/3392d922-ef21-4d28-8abc-37004b66e32a
  10. Need to retrieve Learning Path accomplishments from old email

Need to retrieve Learning Path accomplishments from old email: Hey,I go let go from a company in January and I was on some Microsoft Learning Paths. Unfortunately, I did not link that profile to my personal email and I cannot log in to old work email to retrieve my accomplishments. I was hoping that someone could help me. My old email...