Windows 10: How to I send feedback to Microsoft?

Discus and support How to I send feedback to Microsoft? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to look at feedback that I have previously sent to Microsoft but I can't find the route to sending feedback. I looked in Bing - this pointed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Taffy087 Win User

How to I send feedback to Microsoft?

I want to look at feedback that I have previously sent to Microsoft but I can't find the route to sending feedback.

I looked in Bing - this pointed me to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback but that screen says "How to get started. An independent research vendor commissioned by Microsoft may have invited you to participate in this study. Please return to the email invitation to begin the survey. For help, please reach out to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***"

But I wasn't invited - I initiated the feedback. Perhaps it was via clicking on a vertical tag up the right side of the screen - I don't remember.

So how do I find the 'feedback' screen, please?

PS I can't imagine that I've used the correct Category, topic etc. I'd be grateful if a Moderator would move this to the appropriate forum.TIA.

:)

Taffy087, Jul 14, 2020
  2. DavidY Win User

Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

Hi Shawn,

Now that Windows 10 has been released publicly, but still including the Feedback app, I wonder if it would be worth tweaking the title to help folks new to the Forum who've just started using Windows 10 (and didn't use the Feedback app as Insiders) find it more easily, if they want to send a Bug Report to Microsoft.

Something like 'Feedback and Bug Reports- Send to Microsoft in Window 10', perhaps?

Also, the WinKey - ? Keyboard shortcut is useful, because it opens the Feedback app straightaway with a screenshot, so I'd suggest adding that to Option Four?

DavidY, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
  4. How to I send feedback to Microsoft?

Can I have a laptop's built in English keyboard and a touch screen key in Thai script working simultaneously?

Hi Paul,

There is another way to send us suggestions and feedback regarding our products and services. Just follow these simple steps to do so:

• In Cortana's search bar, type Windows Feedback.
    • Open the app.
    • Sign in to your Microsoft account.

Tell us how it goes.

Katrina Men, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

How to I send feedback to Microsoft?

1. How to I send feedback to Microsoft? - Similar Threads - send feedback Microsoft

2. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i send feedback: in the Diagnostic & Feedback you can only ENABLE data collection there is no button to SEND FEEDBACK NOW so how do i report a bug ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-feedback/ff17c3f5-b494-4378-b013-af2cdaebaf10
  3. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i send feedback: in the Diagnostic & Feedback you can only ENABLE data collection there is no button to SEND FEEDBACK NOW so how do i report a bug ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-feedback/ff17c3f5-b494-4378-b013-af2cdaebaf10
  4. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i can't send feedback on my feedback hub app so i'm sending it here

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i can't send feedback on my feedback hub app so i'm sending it here: I am not able to use my headphones, the sound only comes from the speakers even when the headphones are connected. I already tried everything that I found on internet that could fix my problem but it seems impossible. I tried changing the playback device on control panel but...
  6. How to send Feedback or Complain about Windows 11 to Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    How to send Feedback or Complain about Windows 11 to Microsoft: [ATTACH]Like any other OS, Windows 11 has its set of problems, but it also comes with a great community and built-in feature that helps to report those problems. While you should always reach out to experts wherever possible, it is also a good idea to report for anything you...
  7. I wanted to send feedback to Microsoft, can't login to app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wanted to send feedback to Microsoft, can't login to app: I wanted to complain about having to do a system restore where evidentally all my drivers had been changed and I am thinking KB4497165 was to blame because I noticed it after I restored sitting in windows update wanting to install (again I assume). I wanted to log feedback so...
  8. How to remove Send feedback button in the new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Send feedback button in the new Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [IMG]Microsoft is always keen to work according to user feedback. Since the introduction of Windows 10, every Microsoft product and service has been getting a feature where a user can send feedback using a dedicated button. It comes in applications [...] This post...
  9. Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge: How to: Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge How to Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge Beta, Dev, and Canary Builds The Microsoft Edge web browser in Windows 10 is moving to a Chromium version. Microsoft Edge Insider builds...
  10. Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10: How to: Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10 How to Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10 You can use the Feedback Hub app to help Microsoft make Windows better! Provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems. If you want to be...