Windows 10: How to I stop Windows 10 from changing its mouse properties pointer speed?

Discus and support How to I stop Windows 10 from changing its mouse properties pointer speed? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Its super annoying and making me lose braincells. When I played fortnite. My arm is strained from its DPI pointer speed being decreased. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DTAKOP, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/DTAKOP Win User

How to I stop Windows 10 from changing its mouse properties pointer speed?

Its super annoying and making me lose braincells. When I played fortnite. My arm is strained from its DPI pointer speed being decreased.

submitted by /u/DTAKOP
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DTAKOP, Nov 6, 2019

2. Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Shawn Brink, Nov 6, 2019
  4. How to I stop Windows 10 from changing its mouse properties pointer speed?

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

How to I stop Windows 10 from changing its mouse properties pointer speed?

1. How to I stop Windows 10 from changing its mouse properties pointer speed? - Similar Threads - stop changing mouse

2. How can I stop new windows from seizing the mouse pointer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I stop new windows from seizing the mouse pointer?: When downloading multiple files, my mouse cursor moves to the save window when it pops up, I can set the default download location, but I'd rather it not capture the mouse cursor, is there a way to prevent the save dialogue box from capturing the mouse cursor?...
  3. How can I stop new windows from seizing the mouse pointer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop new windows from seizing the mouse pointer?: When downloading multiple files, my mouse cursor moves to the save window when it pops up, I can set the default download location, but I'd rather it not capture the mouse cursor, is there a way to prevent the save dialogue box from capturing the mouse cursor?...
  4. How to prevent Users from changing Mouse Pointers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent Users from changing Mouse Pointers in Windows 10: Changing the mouse pointer according to the theme we use in Windows 10 is normal. There are a lot of options available to change. But these mouse pointers might be confusing if a computer is used by many people. It takes time to get accustomed to the new mouse pointer. The...
  5. Mouse pointer speed will not save after being changed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer speed will not save after being changed.: Hi and see if anyone can help. The pointer speed on my mouse is too slow for me. I know how to change it but windows doesn't save the changes. Its driving me mad. Control panel / Mouse / Pointer options. / I move the slider to faster / Apply / ..............up to this...
  6. How to change mouse pointers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change mouse pointers: Hi, I have downloaded a mouse pointer pack that includes pointers that you get while hovering over text or when you are over something clickable. However, I can't seem to find a way to apply them all. I can just apply one of them as they become the standard mouse pointer, is...
  7. mouse pointer speed

mouse pointer speed: I had the perfect mouse pointer speed yesterday but when I got on my computer today it was very slow. I raised it to the fastest speed and it is still too slow. what did ya'll do and what needs to be done to fix this?...
  8. Mouse pointer speed problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse pointer speed problem: Hi, I'm having a problem with my mouse pointer speed which keep on changing everytime i turn on my laptop p.s im using a wireless 2.4GHz mouse Help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-speed-problem/cdc78563-43f2-47a4-a568-be7c61c97d0b
  9. How to change the mouse pointer size, mouse properties

How to change the mouse pointer size, mouse properties: looking for mouse pointer properties. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-change-the-mouse-pointer-size-mouse/5781e25a-e477-4e72-b6ba-01264df8fe28
  10. Change Mouse Pointers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mouse Pointers in Windows 10: How to: Change Mouse Pointers and Change Pointer Color and Size in Windows 10 How to Change Mouse Pointers and Change Pointer Color and Size in Windows 10 A mouse pointer or cursor is a graphical image on the PC monitor or other display device. The pointer echoes...