Windows 10: How to I unblock a web brower?

Discus and support How to I unblock a web brower? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to unblock Microsoft preventing my use of My Firefox Browser. It's secure.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by GuyMcCoy, Jan 27, 2019.

1. GuyMcCoy Win User

How to I unblock a web brower?

I want to unblock Microsoft preventing my use of My Firefox Browser. It's secure.

:)

GuyMcCoy, Jan 27, 2019

2. unblock the publisher

Hi,

Based on the error message that you are getting, you can unblock a software by following the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Content tab, look under the Certificates section.
    • Click on Publishers button.
    • Select the Untrusted Publishers tab.
    • Select the publisher you wish to unblock and click the Remove button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Smittychat., Jan 27, 2019
  4. Billy Med Win User

how do I unblock an individual number on my lumia 640

Hi Dorothy,

To check if a number is blocked on your phone, you can do the following steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Go to Extras, then choose Call+SMS filter. Instead of tapping Extras, you can also type "Call+SMS filter" at the search box.
    • Tap Blocked numbers.
    • If there are listed numbers that you wish to unblock, tap and hold the number.
    • Tap Unblock.
    Let us know if you need further help in unblocking numbers of your phone.

Billy Med, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

1. How to I unblock a web brower? - Similar Threads - unblock web brower

2. How can I get unblocked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get unblocked?: Microsoft has blocked me from gaining access to Human Rights Commission child safe modules. I have tried re-registering with different username and password to no avail. How can this be unblocked please? Request Id: Request Id: 7f617310-224a-4a1e-b199-10e1871b2500 Correlation...
  3. How can I get unblocked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get unblocked?: Microsoft has blocked me from gaining access to Human Rights Commission child safe modules. I have tried re-registering with different username and password to no avail. How can this be unblocked please? Request Id: Request Id: 7f617310-224a-4a1e-b199-10e1871b2500 Correlation...
  4. How Do I UnBlock Myself

How Do I UnBlock Myself: I cannot access Windows Security. It says, "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." I am the administrator. Not sure how I blocked myself, but I did. I did block the Microsoft Store for another Standard User, but that is it for Application Control Policies....
  5. How do I unblock ad.doubleclick.net?

How do I unblock ad.doubleclick.net?: HelloThis may seem to be a silly question, but I want to allow ad.doubleclick.net. I know it's adware from Google, but since I have been unable to get rid of it, It seems I am going to be forced to accept defeat and try to allow it. The problem is that I don't know what...
  6. Typing is constantly interrupted on web browers and software programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Typing is constantly interrupted on web browers and software programs.: As I type my cursor where I am typing will disappear after a few keystrokes and I have to click back to my spot with my mouse to continue typing. The slower I type the faster it occurs. Also if I select a drop down menu with my mouse, I only have a few moments before the...
  7. how do i unblock a download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i unblock a download: how do i unblock a down load i accidentily blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-a-download/3bcb5916-71b2-4605-ae63-1770b062cb2d
  8. How to I unblock a publisher?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to I unblock a publisher?: I have Windows 10. How do I unblock a publisher? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-unblock-a-publisher/91a554d7-f70e-44cf-8cb8-c31ba5278293"
  9. how can I unblock program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can I unblock program: I am trying to run DJI assistant 2 for drone updates and adjustments how can I unblock this program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unblock-program/c47d5701-63a5-4c9f-a13c-688c4c265bd2"
  10. HP notebook 2560P Webcam not working on Web Browers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP notebook 2560P Webcam not working on Web Browers: Dear friend HP HD webcam not working on Web browser & Skype. But Windows 10 Camera Apps working fine. I did install driver information: Device USB\VID_04F2&PID_B230&MI_00\7&369e123a&0&0000 requires further installation. Please help me. 80474