Windows 10: how to identify and uninstall duplicate drivers...?

Discus and support how to identify and uninstall duplicate drivers...? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; there are multiple drivers of motherboard resources, UMBus enumerator, ACPI Fan, ACPI thermal zone etc. should i uninstall these duplicates...?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shubham Misal, Oct 9, 2018.

1. how to identify and uninstall duplicate drivers...?

there are multiple drivers of motherboard resources, UMBus enumerator, ACPI Fan, ACPI thermal zone etc.

should i uninstall these duplicates...?

how to identify and uninstall duplicate drivers...? da492364-11fc-4338-89bb-cf037bb02770?upload=true.png how to identify and uninstall duplicate drivers...? 49082084-5c7e-4e02-8043-d61a3fe642d3?upload=true.png

:)

Shubham Misal, Oct 9, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused how to identify and uninstall duplicate drivers...? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Oct 9, 2018
  4. BulldogXX Win User

how to identify and uninstall duplicate drivers...?

identify duplicate photos

To remove the duplicates:

1. Right-click on a duplicate photo.
    2. A context menu will open
    3. Click on Delete.
    4. The file will be sent to the Recycle Bin.

BulldogXX, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

how to identify and uninstall duplicate drivers...?

1. how to identify and uninstall duplicate drivers...? - Similar Threads - identify uninstall duplicate

2. how to uninstall duplicate apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to uninstall duplicate apps: my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** e-mails are corrupt! Please access and advise! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-duplicate-apps/d1b74d4a-4b56-4d09-a815-ac52edf2e0c3
  3. how to uninstall duplicate apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to uninstall duplicate apps: my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** e-mails are corrupt! Please access and advise! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-duplicate-apps/d1b74d4a-4b56-4d09-a815-ac52edf2e0c3
  4. windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate: I like to bulkily buy original windows key in this time I searched on google and I visit lot of website to see in cheep price to get windows in India , it is original or duplicate I don't know so please Gide the people in india to rite way. so I shared some links here...
  5. windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate: I like to bulkily buy original windows key in this time I searched on google and I visit lot of website to see in cheep price to get windows in India , it is original or duplicate I don't know so please Gide the people in india to rite way. so I shared some links here...
  6. windows key related issue. how to identify original and duplicate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. how to identify the driver causing 0xC1900101

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to identify the driver causing 0xC1900101: tried twice to go from 1909 to 2004 then twice to go from 1919 to 20H2 on an HP255 G6, fails with every time most often on boot the screen goes nuts - looks like the result you get when you try to use an unsupported resolution setting - and I have to hold the power key down...
  8. How to uninstall drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to uninstall drivers: I have an ALFA AWUS 036ACH wireless adaptor with windows drivers installed on it. I have tried everything in control panel to somehow get rid of these drivers but I can’t find a format or uninstall option anywhere. submitted by /u/ZedEss1 [link] [comments]...
  9. Identify a faulty driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Identify a faulty driver: Hi ! It's been two weeks since I experienced a lot of BSOD One each day. They appear when I'm watching videos, talking on Teams or playing. I reinstalled Windows, updated all my drivers but I cannot find which driver is causing this error. I followed the driver verifier...
  10. Identify a falty driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Identify a falty driver: Hi ! It's been two weeks since I experienced a lot of BSOD One each day. They appear when I'm watching videos, talking on Teams or playing. I reinstalled Windows, updated all my drivers but I cannot find which driver is causing this error. I followed the driver verifier...